Booking info for Rock N Roll Express

Booking info for Rock N Roll Express

August 10th, 2011, 11:13 pm #1

Hey wanted to know if anyone had booking info for the rock n roll express. Thanks for any help

lil john
lil john

August 11th, 2011, 1:05 am #2

dont book Robert Gibson thru Ricky Morton, if you do he'll bring some goof from Logan named Tommy Gibson and try to pass him off to your crowd as Roberts cousin.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

August 11th, 2011, 2:08 am #3

Tommy is a good guy but i do understand when you book Ricky and Robert you would want them.
I have tagged with Ricky and Robert and both in a 6 man tag,it was great.
I have also worked in a tag with Tommy 6 years ago and we had a decent match.
I will say this when you book Ricky he will be there but i have seen on more than one occassion Robert no showed.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

August 11th, 2011, 2:11 am #4

Check with Fat Freddie he booked Ricky the first time i tagged with him.

August 11th, 2011, 1:14 pm #5

dont book Robert Gibson thru Ricky Morton, if you do he'll bring some goof from Logan named Tommy Gibson and try to pass him off to your crowd as Roberts cousin.
Is it worth the money to book rock in roll express in 2011?

Carl
Carl

August 11th, 2011, 4:16 pm #6

no, none of them work hard, ricky tommy or robert, they all want to do they walk around match, which is not what people want to see anymore

juggalo chris
juggalo chris

August 11th, 2011, 5:00 pm #7

they are at the juggalo gathering with scott hall sabut terry funk so i think it would be worth it charie sheen is there too

August 11th, 2011, 5:04 pm #8

So they are jcw which is crap wrestling for retards

August 11th, 2011, 7:28 pm #9

Yeah JCW is crap, this weekend they have,
* Roddy Piper (with Bob Orton) vs. Terry Funk in an I Quit Match with Danny Davis as the referee.

* Tito Santana vs. Greg Valentine in a Steel Cage match

* In a first-ever meeting, The New Age Outlaws vs. The Outsiders, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall with Sean Waltman as referee

* The Headbangers vs. The Rock N' Roll Express

* Bob Backlund vs. Ken Patera

* Koko B. Ware vs. Kamala vs. Jerry Lawler vs. Dutch Mantell vs. Austin Idol vs. Brickhouse Brown.

* Tommy Rich vs. Tracy Smothers

* Raven vs. Shane Douglas vs. Balls Mahoney vs. Rhino vs. Al Snow vs. a mystery opponent.

* The Powers of Pain vs. Rikishi and Brian Christopher

* 10 Man Royal Rumble style Battle Royal featuring Carlito, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Tony Atlas, Jimmy Snuka, Zach Gowen, Big Daddy V, Rob Conway, Ronnie Garvin, U-Gene

*With Mick Foley on commentary.

Yeah, really sounds like crap to me..Dumbass!!

August 11th, 2011, 7:37 pm #10

Where is this at? This card would rival any PPV if they were all in their prime!! Hall and Nash, Lawler, Fatu, RnR, Piper and Orton... is it close to the area?