bill jacobs scumbag extraordinaire

bill jacobs scumbag extraordinaire

not a ucw worker
not a ucw worker

April 17th, 2012, 3:43 am #1

bill jacobs is running around like he's a fucking saint...trying to tell everybodys "secrets"...and mess with their families, income and housing etc. This piece of shit threatened to "next time i see brian (brand) im going to blow his fucking head off with a 38"...and always says "if im lyin im cryin and i aint shed a tear" well youre gonna be crying when youre sharing that cell with Cletus and your his Bitch girlfriend. But your no stranger to jail...bill.. with that 70k you have in the bank...the IRS and OIG have been notified...and Lees is under investigation too.... oh yeah...you collect welfaRE AND GET PAID UNDER THE TABLE DONT YOU?????...maybe you can get a job mixing blizzrds at DQ and earn an honest living. But this is the same man who STOLE money from two dead girls families from a BENEFIT SHOW.... karmas a bitch and shes coming for YOU and your wife...who handled the money at the gate of the show...oh yeah shes being investigated and watched too...your durango and blazers license numbers as well as that shit orange RAm truck with "american badpussy" on the windshield too...we have your number bill....have fun

Bill Jacobs
Bill Jacobs

April 17th, 2012, 1:56 pm #2

Why does ucw blame me for all thier problems? Say what u want. I could care less. Thankyou

April 17th, 2012, 2:23 pm #3

Because you stole money from a benefit show.

Bill
Bill

April 17th, 2012, 2:35 pm #4

No I did not. Chris did. Im happy where im at. Ucw goodluck in all u do I mean that I was there for yrs and and unlike them I never turned on them. Point at within

April 17th, 2012, 2:48 pm #5

You wish UCW good luck but then you decide to run your first show the same day as them a few miles away. Jealous much?

Bill
Bill

April 17th, 2012, 3:18 pm #6

Brian chose to run the same day. I told them in march what day I was running. I do wish them well

April 17th, 2012, 3:19 pm #7

You wish UCW good luck but then you decide to run your first show the same day as them a few miles away. Jealous much?
Hey Bill, news flash. Everyone heard you admit to taking that money
To recoup " your losses". Everyone heard you threaten Brian with a gun. Everyone heard you point the finger at the fire dept. Your are a scumbag. Always have been one. You are a liar and a thief. You have been trying to get back since you got fired. Funny thing is, no one misses you, not the lockeroom, and sure not the fans. Remember all your powerplays to get control? The roles have been reversed. Now the entire lockeroom and the fans will walkout if
You ever return. You blame Chris? You and your cunt handled the money. I just find it funny that time and time again you tried to bully people, but when yourself were confronted you backed off like a little bitch. Have fun running a show and drawing no one. The stigma of bill Jacobs past acts will always plague your shows. The fact that you chose to run up against UCW shows your stupidity and your arrogance. Your a pathetic man who honestly thinks you deserve to be in the main event??? Why don't you take your own advice and get ring gear? Then, learn some psychology. Then call someone and learn how to book, cause your ideas are the shits.

Hahaha
Hahaha

April 17th, 2012, 3:42 pm #8

Because you stole money from a benefit show.
Why can't we be friends why can't we be friends why can't we friend kids theses day hahahahahahhhhaaahahaha fight nicely children HahaHaha blah blah blah

April 17th, 2012, 4:09 pm #9

No I did not. Chris did. Im happy where im at. Ucw goodluck in all u do I mean that I was there for yrs and and unlike them I never turned on them. Point at within
He rips workers on pay, trys pay his bills off indy shows. All is crap in connellsville

April 17th, 2012, 4:10 pm #10

Why can't we be friends why can't we be friends why can't we friend kids theses day hahahahahahhhhaaahahaha fight nicely children HahaHaha blah blah blah
U got akiba untrained kid workin shows, gloriied retard!