February 17th, 2012, 6:55 am #1

February 17th, 2012, 12:08 pm #2

U guys got a website?

February 17th, 2012, 1:47 pm #3

facebook big time pro wrestling

February 17th, 2012, 5:42 pm #4

only way that little bitch edmonds gets booked in huntington

February 19th, 2012, 3:02 pm #5

its good hes trying to rebuild after he lost the two guys who travel now.

February 20th, 2012, 11:28 am #6

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on February 20th, 2012, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mark ratcliff
mark ratcliff

February 20th, 2012, 10:45 pm #7

Buddha is going to be very happy for this show Please everyone come out and share the memory of my precious brother...he has been gone five years now and is sorely missed....Thank you Fred for continuing to honor Jamie's memory...you have more than proven your love and loyalty to Jamie & his family ...I will definitely be there I mark ratcliff Buddha 's bro. give fred cornell 100% to do this event .

February 20th, 2012, 11:48 pm #8

its a shame you don't realize that if it didn't give him an added draw, he wouldn't do this. hope your family benefits from this, because Cornell's will.

February 22nd, 2012, 12:32 am #9

Buddha is going to be very happy for this show Please everyone come out and share the memory of my precious brother...he has been gone five years now and is sorely missed....Thank you Fred for continuing to honor Jamie's memory...you have more than proven your love and loyalty to Jamie & his family ...I will definitely be there I mark ratcliff Buddha 's bro. give fred cornell 100% to do this event .
Mark, Jamie didn't like Freddie. Freddie did him wrong while he was alive and now he is trying to do it while he's gone. I know personally how much he disliked Freddie. I wish u guys would realize that too. There should be a Buddha memorial show, but not by Freddie, a guy who ripped him off and angered him. He's using the name of a friend, a good friend, of mine to make some $$. I wish Jamie could tell you himself right now cuz I believe he'd be even more peed off then I am! Is any of the money going to the family? HAH...I don't think so! Oh please stop this.
Freddie, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You KNOW what u did to Jamie. U know u are just using his name to add butts to the seats!! I will NEVER support a show that u do, especially after what you are doing now! Drop this nonsense now!!! Have a lil respect for Jamie, even though u didn't when he was alive! I hope karma visits u soon!

February 23rd, 2012, 1:37 am #10

Freddie is a liar and a thief. He's now "helping" New OCW. How STUPID do the people in charge there have to be? He lost his past two buildings in huntington for a reason. Apparently, people in the Ashland area are as clueless as they get. Sad thing is, you're keeping a local cancer going by keeping him from blowing all his "trainees'" money on bringing in talent for him to get a good price on. Stupid is as stupid does. If you really want to throw your money away, why not join up with UWA too! You might as well as you obviously don't give a cap about the local wrestling scene.