Beyond Wrestling - "Wrestletopia" - Lamont Williams vs. Kombat Kidd

Beyond Wrestling - "Wrestletopia" - Lamont Williams vs. Kombat Kidd

April 18th, 2010, 2:04 am #1

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

worker
worker

April 18th, 2010, 4:40 am #2

Good match and good story

April 18th, 2010, 6:18 am #3

stalled a little way too much. Lamont looked legit gassed. I would be too all that homo flippy shit. Solid match, but I hate how you sped the video up at some parts to make it look like they were going faster. And the HIGH corner came takes away from the big bumps.... Kind of reminded me 2 crack heads robbing at a gas station in the hood...

BLACK GUY
BLACK GUY

April 18th, 2010, 3:22 pm #4

"Kind of reminded me 2 crack heads robbing at a gas station in the hood..."

-Obvious attempt at a racist joke that made no sense. Crackheads rarely hold up gas stations in the hood because they would have no constant place to beg for change. Hey dude, get a clue and go finish popping some of your X pills.

April 18th, 2010, 3:47 pm #5

Its usually your plumbing crack heads really want. Or you can get a blowjob for five bucks.

April 18th, 2010, 4:41 pm #6

the footage is not sped up

Worker#3
Worker#3

April 19th, 2010, 4:59 pm #7

Correct. The footage is NOT sped up at all. It's called telling a story and pacing yourself. The smaller guy needs to utilize his speed to overcome the bigger dude. If use the right way in the context of a story, like this match, it makes so much sense.

April 19th, 2010, 7:28 pm #8

can anyone tell me why wrestlers would wrestle matches in an empty gym in front of a few partially trained guys jerking off for nothing...i dont get it, you cant get paid...no one makes any money...and if anyone from a major office sees it, you are branded a mark and fighting even more of a battle than u already are...go train somewhere if you want, but what kind of marks have taken over the business to create something like this...

April 19th, 2010, 9:41 pm #9

A major office like DGUSA, EVOLVE, or CHIKARA? Places where guys making a name for themselves at Beyond Wrestling are getting booked as a result of their "empty gym" performances?

April 20th, 2010, 4:53 am #10

um, no...a major office like um, wwe or tna, not some smart mark indy fed that wont be here in a few years lol

and, no, guys are not getting booked off some crap in an empty gym, sorry,