BDW Show Tomorrow Night Sept 4th @ the Dawghouse

BDW Show Tomorrow Night Sept 4th @ the Dawghouse

His Jeep Does Seat 5
His Jeep Does Seat 5

September 3rd, 2009, 5:59 pm #1

Black Diamond Wrestling returns to "The Dawg House" on Friday night September 4th! Already confirmed will be the 3rd Series of the Diamond In The Rough Battle Royal! The Tag Team Titles will be on the line as Jason Cage & Ryan Mitchell take on the Puerto Rican Wrecking Crew! Jake Garrett and Zero will battle in a Last Man Standing Match! And the main event will feature the longest feud in BDW history clash, as Jason Gory defends the Heavyweight Title against Justin Idol! Plus Much More! BDW promises a great night of action and excitement in Bridgeport, OH!

September 3rd, 2009, 6:20 pm #2

Is there a belltime, or should we just show up whenever we feel like it???

September 3rd, 2009, 6:33 pm #3

Sorry it's 6:30pm

September 3rd, 2009, 9:15 pm #4

I hope BDW draws but doubt it. I say 50-60 tops. Just my opinion. Will Rikk be at the show? Its just not BDW without him.

September 4th, 2009, 12:44 am #5

You'd never know BDW was having a show by looking at their website. It looks like a msgboard posting with no emphasis on anything. Really, really lame.

September 4th, 2009, 1:42 am #6

Seems theres not much emphasis on anything BDW related anymore. I think Rikks departure has larger repercussions then anyone wants to admit.

September 4th, 2009, 3:08 am #7

Look aT THEIR WEBSITE. Its still the same, with or without Rikk. Its lame as you said.

September 4th, 2009, 11:04 am #8

Did you know BDW had more hits then icicles fell from rooftops in West Virginia last week, saw more message board posts then snowballs thrown at the annual snowball battle of Pennsylvania on the 4th of July, and sold more DVD's then the entire state of Ohio sold ocean front property combined!

September 4th, 2009, 2:23 pm #9

what is the adress for the building??????

old timer
old timer

September 5th, 2009, 5:09 pm #10

Black Diamond Wrestling returns to "The Dawg House" on Friday night September 4th! Already confirmed will be the 3rd Series of the Diamond In The Rough Battle Royal! The Tag Team Titles will be on the line as Jason Cage & Ryan Mitchell take on the Puerto Rican Wrecking Crew! Jake Garrett and Zero will battle in a Last Man Standing Match! And the main event will feature the longest feud in BDW history clash, as Jason Gory defends the Heavyweight Title against Justin Idol! Plus Much More! BDW promises a great night of action and excitement in Bridgeport, OH!
Big Dawg brought in Mr8x10 and it was a one time deal.
I know Mr8x10 persoanlly, and was at the show.
They still need a lot of help in the talent department but not bad for the first BDW
show Ive seen for quite awhile.
Jason and Justin can work matches better than all of the other talent put together (other then Mr8x10-look whos hes wrestled over the years), but Jason is not a heavyweight by any means when it comes to a heavyweight title.