BDW Returns to Brilliant, OH on 11/20/09

BDW Returns to Brilliant, OH on 11/20/09

November 16th, 2009, 5:41 pm #1

Due to recent changes in the regulatory commission Black Diamond Wrestling is now officially licensed by the Ohio Athletic Commission. Owner Rikk Diamond is proud to make this announcement and is exploring options for increased growth with BDW. In a small market area such as the Ohio Valley BDW has remained the leader of independent wrestling events. Now under the regulation of the Ohio Athletic Commission BDW is poised to extend to untapped areas and prove why they have been so successful for over 6 years.

While others have come and gone, and come and gone, and come again its no wonder why BDW has remained the pinnacle of success. With the philosophy that BDW was built on its no wonder why. Respect the fans first and foremost, respect the talent, and never ever make a promotion all about one or two people. Earn a top spot, sell the company before yourself, and remember one thing. Fans dont need your promotion. Your promotion needs the fans. Promote what people will enjoy not what you personally want to see. Promote wrestling and not 1/2 hour interviews outdated skits, or legends you want to meet.

Join BDW in the first of 5 booked events through 2010 for the Wells Twp D.A.R.E. Program in Brilliant Ohio. The first event Legal Action is Nov 20th and the card has been announced:

Final round in the $5,000.00 Diamond in the Rough Battle Royal

The One Man Wrecking Crew Bulldozer squares off against Wells Twp Police Officer/D.A.R.E. Resource Officer Sgt. Sean C. Norman

Robert Parker Williams debuts against Jake Garrett

15 Minutes of Fame Match
Justin Idol VS Ryan Mitchell

Vicious Vinnie Stone & Ruthless Ric Rumsky Violence Inc face Anthony Saint & Bouncer

Breadman Dan Sandwich to make a HUGE announcement

Brandon X /w Fresh return after a lengthy suspension to face Diamond Division Champion Michael Facade

Black Diamond Champion Jason Gory defends against Dash Bennett

Join the valleys most respected promotion and the ONLY one that has D.A.R.E. affiliation, support from the Boy Scouts of America, Tiltonsville pack, accommodations by former Ohio County Sheriff Tom Burgoyne, awards/plaques and trophys presented by local communities, and 6 years of a proven track record.

November 16th, 2009, 11:45 pm #2

What a fucking joke. They sound just like LPW.

November 16th, 2009, 11:58 pm #3

BDW is going down hill lately. Hopefully they will do some decent shows coming up. The potential is there, it's just the people in charge, I guess Rikk or Big Dawg or whoever it is now, just don't seem to have a care or knowledge of running

November 17th, 2009, 7:01 am #4

Due to recent changes in the regulatory commission Black Diamond Wrestling is now officially licensed by the Ohio Athletic Commission. Owner Rikk Diamond is proud to make this announcement and is exploring options for increased growth with BDW. In a small market area such as the Ohio Valley BDW has remained the leader of independent wrestling events. Now under the regulation of the Ohio Athletic Commission BDW is poised to extend to untapped areas and prove why they have been so successful for over 6 years.

While others have come and gone, and come and gone, and come again its no wonder why BDW has remained the pinnacle of success. With the philosophy that BDW was built on its no wonder why. Respect the fans first and foremost, respect the talent, and never ever make a promotion all about one or two people. Earn a top spot, sell the company before yourself, and remember one thing. Fans dont need your promotion. Your promotion needs the fans. Promote what people will enjoy not what you personally want to see. Promote wrestling and not 1/2 hour interviews outdated skits, or legends you want to meet.

Join BDW in the first of 5 booked events through 2010 for the Wells Twp D.A.R.E. Program in Brilliant Ohio. The first event Legal Action is Nov 20th and the card has been announced:

Final round in the $5,000.00 Diamond in the Rough Battle Royal

The One Man Wrecking Crew Bulldozer squares off against Wells Twp Police Officer/D.A.R.E. Resource Officer Sgt. Sean C. Norman

Robert Parker Williams debuts against Jake Garrett

15 Minutes of Fame Match
Justin Idol VS Ryan Mitchell

Vicious Vinnie Stone & Ruthless Ric Rumsky Violence Inc face Anthony Saint & Bouncer

Breadman Dan Sandwich to make a HUGE announcement

Brandon X /w Fresh return after a lengthy suspension to face Diamond Division Champion Michael Facade

Black Diamond Champion Jason Gory defends against Dash Bennett

Join the valleys most respected promotion and the ONLY one that has D.A.R.E. affiliation, support from the Boy Scouts of America, Tiltonsville pack, accommodations by former Ohio County Sheriff Tom Burgoyne, awards/plaques and trophys presented by local communities, and 6 years of a proven track record.
so you are actually running now legally with a ohio license? what about all those illegal shows you used to run in ohio? don't you owe someone some money?

a 5000 battle royal. you have never had a 5000 gate let alone a 5000 payoff

November 17th, 2009, 1:25 pm #5

I don't know much about BDW and I hope they succeed, BUT some of their comments make them look bad. They are far from a leader of indy wrestling in Ohio especially if they are JUST now getting licensed. They talk about other feds that have come and gone and come and gone.....wouldn't they fit into that catagory? There are only a small handful of promotions in Ohio that have never shut down and been operated with the same promoter for the entire duration. I would like to see who falls into that catagory....not many and not BDW.

November 17th, 2009, 3:24 pm #6

prediction for the battle royal: (I hope I'm wrong) just like the last two shows with a battle royal, the winner will stand outside the ring, again, and wait til there's only one entrant left, again, and throw that person out, again. But hopefully i'm wrong.

November 17th, 2009, 4:21 pm #7

Yep you are wrong already. The winner will not stand on the outside of the ring. The winner is going to lay on the apron the entire match claiming an injury then when there's only one person left will roll in and eliminate them.

November 18th, 2009, 8:03 pm #8

um if u havnt noticed thats what happens in most battle royals, not just the at BDW. esp if its a heel winning, which most likely will not b the case in this one since so far the fatal 4 way match has 2 heels: Bulldozer and Dan Sandwich, and a female, Morgan Rockafella. i think the card looks pretty good, even though i dont see why Dash Bennett is wrestling for the title. other than that i am excited to see this show, it has been quite some time since they've run

November 18th, 2009, 10:14 pm #9

they have a story as to why Dash is working Gory. The made up rematch clause or something. I agree the card looks pretty good and as far as I know Idol and Mitchell have never worked one another and I am looking forward to that match.
Last edited by indymessageboard on November 18th, 2009, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 18th, 2009, 10:56 pm #10

The Battle Royal thing is going to either end up having 4 heels in a match, and 1 face and 3 heels. The only matches that look good on the card are Facade VS Brandon X VS Apollyon, and Idol VS Mitchell. Jason Gory VS Dash Bennett could be good too though, I don't see why people shit on Dash as much as they do. He is over weight and all, but he can still work unlike a lot of overweight guys now.