Attention IWA East Coast

Attention IWA East Coast

Victor
Victor

July 26th, 2012, 6:17 pm #1

You announced that you will have Matt Hardy in September. I would love to see Matt vs either El Generico, Ricochet, or Rich Swann. Please make my dream match happen.

Victor E.

July 26th, 2012, 8:44 pm #2

Generico vs Matt Hardy is a dream match for you???

lol. ok.

Victor
Victor

July 26th, 2012, 8:52 pm #3

Yes, that is a match up that I would like to see. I didnt say it was your dream match up, Mr. Internet Naysayer. It is something I would like to see in IWA East Coast. So just skip this topic all together and go back to your trolling and being a complete douche kabob while reading Smackdown spoilers in your panties.

July 27th, 2012, 4:14 pm #4

Hahahahahahahaha East coast fans take shit from no body lmao!!!! IWA IWA IWA IWA !!!!!!!

July 27th, 2012, 10:17 pm #5

Yes, that is a match up that I would like to see. I didnt say it was your dream match up, Mr. Internet Naysayer. It is something I would like to see in IWA East Coast. So just skip this topic all together and go back to your trolling and being a complete douche kabob while reading Smackdown spoilers in your panties.
No it would just be a shit match. Hardy can't walk straight and Generico would just be hampered trying to carry the douche bag. Keep dreaming because no one would waste the money to book such a shit match,.

July 28th, 2012, 12:07 am #6

Id like to see Hardy and Generico. I think it could be a pretty cool match

July 28th, 2012, 4:58 am #7

it would be a good match if hardy had his shit together......he is so far gone now its crazy & kinda sad!....hardy is youtube cutting a promo on grapes & all kinds of dumb shit..WOW! lita must have really had some good pussy on her is all i can say. let bj whitmer carry his ass through a match,but i look for him to work omega aaron draven,zac vincent,tj phillips or jason kincaid

mark
mark

July 28th, 2012, 10:12 am #8

please god dont put him against any of those guys.

July 28th, 2012, 2:14 pm #9

Why not? Those four can go. Why not put Hardy with one of your top workers? All four have been in the ring with names before and always deliver. That's not what they're doing. He isn't working a local. I just don't see why that would be such a bad idea if he was.

July 28th, 2012, 3:00 pm #10

My personal opinion on why they wouldnt throw a name in with a local is that IWA sells DVDs through smartmark video. If you take a top tier indy guy like El Generico or maybe Eddie Edwards, Adam Cole, or even a Chikara guy, it is going to spark interest when someone is reading the match list. So when you are an indy wrestling fan from Chicago or Philly and you read "Matt Hardy vs. El Generico" it is going to be more appealing than "Matt Hardy vs. TJ Phillips" or "Matt Hardy vs. Omega Aaron Draven" or Matt Hardy vs. Some Other Local Guy. I have nothing against using local talent with names but i dont think it is the best business move for a company trying to put asses in seats and sell tickets. Ever wonder why The Rock didnt come back to face off with Alex Riley or Kofi Kingston? Or why we are not seeing a Brock Lesnar vs. Jack Swagger match at Summerslam?