December 12th, 2010, 6:30 pm #1

All Star Wrestling
Legends of Wrestling
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Danville Community Center
Danville, West Virginia

Ring Announcer - Adam Montgomery
Referee - Brandon Ashworth

"Obsession" Caleb Konley defeated "Showtime" Chris Miles.

Bulldozer defeated "West Virginia's Most Hated" Brian Compton.

"Pure White Trash" Rocky Rage (w/ Steff Leppard) defeated Jeff Mayhem.

The Murder Junkies defeated Adrenaline X (w/ Alvin Banana)

"The Genius" Lanny Poffo (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated "American Idol" Dirk Extreme.

"Boogie Woogie Man" Jimmy Valiant (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Randy "The King" Allen.

Best Match - Miles/Konley was definitely MOTN, Lanny Poffo still looks terrific and did a moonsault! No bad matches.

Overall - Amazingly hot crowd that was into it all night. Not exactly the crew they are used to seeing down there, but they loved it anyways. Great job by Damron and co.!!

December 13th, 2010, 4:20 am #2

So is ASW just another Huntington fed now?

December 13th, 2010, 4:38 am #3

ASW Runs in Danville, Madison, Logan and Gilbert.

December 13th, 2010, 5:40 am #4

I realize that, what I mean is that they use the same Huntington talent that 20 other feds use. ASW used to use talent from all over and actually draw. Now they run with crap and draw crap.

December 13th, 2010, 6:01 am #5

the card looks very, how should i put this, green? other than the legends u put over on the guys doing the dvd's, the roster is bland.

December 13th, 2010, 9:34 am #6

I think The Murder Junkies ( Sam Hane and The Juggulator) are pretty solid. Caleb Konley is good also. I really wanted to go to this show and see Jimmy Hart, but I had family obligations and couldnt make it.

December 13th, 2010, 1:57 pm #7

For the most part the roster for this show was pretty solid munus a couple people. Murder Junkies are always brutally exciting to watch. Adrenaline X is new to ASW and another exciting team. Caleb Konley and Chris Miles are great additions. Dirk Extreme is always entertaining. Randy Allen put in a solid performance. IMO, Danville is a small town and has never drew big numbers from what I've seen. In another area I think that show would have done much better. All in all though it was a good show that delivered what it promised which is more than most around here do.

Fan
Fan

December 13th, 2010, 10:34 pm #8

the card looks very, how should i put this, green? other than the legends u put over on the guys doing the dvd's, the roster is bland.
How is the roster green...Jugs has been at it for atleast 7 yrs....randy allen 10 +.Brian Compton is like 22 and has been workin since he was 13...only green beans were dozer..jeff mayhem the guy he worked...chris miles..jus like compton has been workin since young age..caleb awesome talent...i was at the show and everything was good even the compton kid and the fat guy was entertaining..the crowd were not quiet the whole night...i jus dnt get why people have to bash everyone..its pretty pointless

December 13th, 2010, 10:58 pm #9

There were no bad matches on the show, crowd wasn't quiet all night. Absolutely red hot.

- Konley/Miles was MOTN. Miles benefited from being in there with somebody very talented like Caleb, I'm sure he learned a lot.
- Dozer/Compton was kinda bland, but the crowd was definitely into it.
- Rage/Mayhem could've been pretty bad because both are still very green and Rage isn't very good IMO. This was his best match to date.
- AX/Junkies was a fun tag team match, the crowd loved it and AX was great at working the crowd.
- Poffo/Dirk was very fun, the crowd loved Lanny and they always give it to Dirk in Danville.
- Boogie/Allen was a basic comedy match, but Allen did a great job in there and Boogie is still a blast to watch.

ASW 'Legends of Wrestling' was a fun show that had a nice mix of legends, veterans and young up and comers.

mike wv wrestling guy
mike wv wrestling guy

December 14th, 2010, 4:13 am #10

- Konley/Miles was MOTN. Miles benefited from being in there with somebody very talented like Caleb, I'm sure he learned a lot.
100% best match of 2010 for asw caleb & miles are very talented wrestlers

- Dozer/Compton was kinda bland, but the crowd was definitely into it.
70% good 5:min match

- Rage/Mayhem could've been pretty bad because both are still very green and Rage
80% good match

isn't very good IMO. This was his best match to date.

- AX/Junkies was a fun tag team match, the crowd loved it and AX was great at
working the crowd.
80% good match

- Poffo/Dirk was very fun, the crowd loved Lanny and they always give it to Dirk in Danville.
85% good old school match

- Boogie/Allen was a basic comedy match, but Allen did a great job in there and Boogie is still a blast to watch.
100% good old school match

ASW 'Legends of Wrestling' was a fun show that had a nice mix of legends, veterans and young up and comers.

Myself i like the show very much good job asw for 2010 shows

mike