APWF Aggression Sunday, April 25th in Commodore, Pa

APWF Aggression Sunday, April 25th in Commodore, Pa

April 22nd, 2010, 7:17 pm #1

APWF Aggression set for Sunday, April 25th

Four NWA Titles on the line in 3 way dance

The Hi-Def Supernovas coming to APWF to compete in tag team tournament.

Three former APWF roster members to be inducted into hall of fame, and compete in Match! Kato, Charlie Manson and Sheik Abdul Hassan return!

Tickets on sale at Backstreet Records in the Regency Mall in Indiana, or by calling 724-840-9906!!

April 22nd, 2010, 7:35 pm #2

Why are the HI-Def Supernovas being the tag tournament news worthy?

April 22nd, 2010, 8:05 pm #3

Ok so tell me how it is ok for people to kill Chris Payne and Maniac Killa for calling themselves Bad Company off of a 1980's team Badd Company. And Elias and Amhurst call themselves Vicious and Delicious and 90's team of Bagwell and Norton and there is no outrage? I love indy wrestling lol.

April 22nd, 2010, 8:25 pm #4

I think it was because the UCW dudes basically said they didn't give a shit about the guys from the 80's, blah, blah, blah. I think it became a "no respect for history" thing. Feel free to say the same thing about the two guys here, and if they acted the same way, they'd probably get the same response.

I could be wrong, but I think that was the gist of it.

April 22nd, 2010, 9:03 pm #5

Maniac Killer and Payne are dead on serious about their shit. I am sure Elias and Amhurst being named Vicious and Delicious is mostly a rib because they are having fun with it. Their gimmick is to be over the top cocky heels and do goofy stuff. Payne and Killer think they are legit bad asses. And I don't think anyone is calling for Bagwell and Norton to be inducted into the hall of fame anytime soon. Nice try though Chris.

April 22nd, 2010, 10:48 pm #6

Not Chris, fact is it is a blatent rip off of the name and it just shows that all you people just like to hate on the UCW guy's. You are all dumb as shit.

April 22nd, 2010, 11:54 pm #7

People hate on UCW, because Chris Payne breaks kayfabe and "retires" and every single heel and face come to the ring like it's a send off for Flair. People hate UCW because none of you actually trained from anyone in the business who was worth a shit. People hate UCW because none of your workers can work in a respectable promotion anywhere, besides Covey Pro and UCW. People hate UCW because you are trash, plain and simple. The fact that a team in UCW ripped off a tag name and so did 2 guys that work everywhere around the area also ripped off a tag name in no way makes you the same or in anyway comparable. It simply means 2 teams ripped off old tag names. Your shows are still filled with untrained garbage wrestlers. That fact will remain unchanged. And that is why people hate UCW. It is not because Chris Payne calls himself 1 half of Bad Company.

CP
CP

April 23rd, 2010, 3:07 am #8

Damn I been watching the nfl draft come online and see an APWF thread has turned into a Chris Payne thread.. I did'nt know you ppl cared so much. Well I love you to guys

April 23rd, 2010, 2:00 pm #9

Besides the 2 posts from you or your Uniontown friends who brought UCW into this in the first place, how did anyone make this thread about you? The APWF Tag Tournament had nothing to do with UCW until someone tried to compare you and your partner to Elias and Amhurst. I think even you would agree that comparison is a bit irrational. You love to be brought up on the indyboard. But, if people really did care about you, they would book you. Or would have booked you before you had yuor big retirement. None of your UCW guys get work outside of Uniontown. There is a reason for this. But at least, you are king of the message board. And if you "love us to", it is spelled with 2 O's not just 1. I see based on your spelling that you must also update your website. Now go throw on your Big Ben jersey, size xxl stretch pants, and get ready for rounds 2 and 3 of the draft!

cp
cp

April 23rd, 2010, 4:13 pm #10

I am ready for rounds 2 and 3 tonight lol. But gotta save the jersey for the season lol. And do I compare myself to Sam or Ashton? No I don't I think both are damn good workers. Ashton actually just worked the last UCW show and plan on having him back in July... You guys were killing Sam just a few threads down, but stick up for him in this thread. I however have never said anything bad about Sam. Honestly think hes come along way. Also for those of you who say us Uniontown guys cant get booked anywhere well just look at Jesse. He did UCW on the 3rd, SWA on the 10th, VCW on the 17th he got LPW tomorrow lol. People can get booking if they want lol. Also UCW champion Bulldozer will be on deaf wrestlefest and works a ton of promotions. But Im not on here to argue about how many places UCW guys work. I am done on this topic wish Sam and Ashton the best at APWF.