APWA Flier July 30th, 2011 Tag Team Grand Prix

APWA Flier July 30th, 2011 Tag Team Grand Prix

July 14th, 2011, 8:19 pm #1

Carl
Carl

July 14th, 2011, 8:41 pm #2

you know, its weird, if i put wow! this looks great! apwa will look and say, "hey we have people that like what were doing, but if i say, jeeez that looks like crap, they will say " HEY! apwa is the best promotion in wv, we have the best talent, the greates worlds champion, the best action, etc. etc. its amazing what a handful of words can do

July 14th, 2011, 9:16 pm #3

i think constructive critism is always the best, what do you think????

July 15th, 2011, 1:37 pm #4

I think they have good shows and some good guys, but the flyers look like crap.

July 15th, 2011, 1:43 pm #5

its the same guy who does Remix Pro Wrestling fliers, Tony Wolfe, maybe they should move back to the first design, I liked their blue flier alot better, but I am not sure who even did that one

July 15th, 2011, 5:03 pm #6

well the flier matches the ring they use now that thing is bad. also what kind of pipe will be on the pole? lead or plastic or steel or crack? apwa not the best or most entertaining but always good for stupid gimmicks and its cheap. btw why wasnt ewa good enough to stand on its own and not be "bought out" and name changed if they really were "the best promotion in wv". i go because what else would you do on a saturday night when there isnt anything to do, but it didnt make sense last time when the best got bought by something nobody in the crowd had heard of.

July 15th, 2011, 7:34 pm #7

The best can be bought out. Money talks loudly in this world. I would say they were the best in the state, at the time anyways. Other than IWA:EC all the stuff down south WV sucks balls and Pondo wasn't running for most of a year. Never been to the shows out in the panhandles, but word is they suck too. Parsons shows normally are stinkfests. Maybe a good match here or there. Oh I take it back about down south, Damron has good shows once in awhile.

Carl
Carl

July 16th, 2011, 1:16 pm #8

Parsons has bad shows? did you go to kingwood last time?? it was fantastic, you tell me were your gonna see david young, jim duggan, ryan mitchell, bill collier, brittany force on the same card? no where, ive seen ewa guys work, there awful, whoever posted this either quit getting booked by rock, or tried to and didnt

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

July 16th, 2011, 7:55 pm #9

Come one carl I asked you this once you never gave me an answer. Why do we suck huh? please give me your thoughts I'm sure they are all golden and true coming from such a known wrestler.

July 16th, 2011, 8:14 pm #10

U guys have some good workers but u have some that just should not be in the ring yet