APWA : EWA Buyout July 9th, 2011

July 5th, 2011, 5:38 am #1

July 5th, 2011, 12:33 pm #2

this looks terrible

July 5th, 2011, 4:06 pm #3

yeah just looks horrible, I would hate to see Jason Kincaid and Chance Prophet wrestle, they are just horrible.... shut up to whoever said this will be terrible, you dont know anything about wrestling and might as well go play in the backyard

July 8th, 2011, 9:51 pm #4

So other then chance its the ewa

July 9th, 2011, 11:29 pm #5

Cant go to the show have to work could somebody post the results when its over

APWA Owner
APWA Owner

July 10th, 2011, 7:18 am #6

Results will be posted tomorrow, as for the EWA it is no more, in fact the only contracted APWA workers are, the founder, Chet "The Threat" Keener, Donny Tate, Senior Official Don West, New APWA Commissioner, Amos Burke, Viper, Current APWA American Heavyweight Champion, Zac Vincent, and APWA World Heavyweight Champion, "The New Age Punisher" TJ Phillips. A lot of things are being kept under wraps so as soon as we can release the information of what is to come we will. As for the EWA it was great, but it is a new day, the APWA is bigger and will be better. Look out for August show dates, Until then come out to the APWA 2011 Summer Tag Team World Grand Prix... The winners will win the newly made APWA World Tag Team titles. Also on the card is a Pipe on a Pole Match, as TJ Phillips defends to Viper....

Anyways official Results of the APWA EWA Buy out show will be posted tomorrow

enjoy until then and have a nice day

July 10th, 2011, 11:30 am #7

You give an homo your secondary title and an yarder your main title? This is whats wrong with the indys these two are the guys that are supposed to represent the company as main champs when neither one of them look like a wrestler. Step it up guys otherwise we are going to be forced with more crappy indy wrestling!

July 10th, 2011, 4:01 pm #8

So homo's can't have titles??? Whats your problem you dont like gays????? I bet Zac Vincent could whip your yarder ass any day of the week, and if TJ is such a yard how come is used all over the area, oh i guess because he is Yarder right???? That's why guys like him and everybody on that roster are used all over the area. just keep talking crap cause I get it now, you guys just talk crap on every guy in the area that is used, I understand your concern of these guys being smaller, guys but they are talented, I attended APWA Justice 4 All and Shane Douglas match with Viper and TJ Phillips was one of the best matches I have ever seen in person when it comes to a name and some indie guys, now don't get me wrong I love going and seeing guys like Roderick Strong and Chris Hero just go at it, but the new EWA/APWA whatever it is, is on point the show last night was great top to bottom with the Beastman on the loose terrorizing the building from all the fans and marks trying to figure out who the real owner of the APWA is anyways go ahead and keep talking crap on companies like the EWA, IWA East Coast, APWA, BCW, and ect. because it doesnt matter, those workers will keep working and you will keep yarding

July 10th, 2011, 7:28 pm #9

Whats wrong with gay wrestlers? There are alot of gay wrestlers that are fantastic!

July 10th, 2011, 7:37 pm #10

results?