APWA August 27 show

APWA August 27 show

August 13th, 2011, 7:24 pm #1

August 13th, 2011, 7:44 pm #2

A show named after something that no one in their locker room has or deserves.

August 13th, 2011, 10:59 pm #3

And since when is the APWA titles "world" titles

Mellody Michaels
Mellody Michaels

August 14th, 2011, 12:01 am #4

Their straps have always been "World" Championships, except for the American Championship held by Zack Vincent. Do us all a favor sugar & pay more attention. Esspesially if your going to bash the APWA, you don't want to go around sounding like the dumbass you know you really.

Later Honey

August 14th, 2011, 2:36 am #5

How can they be world titles when they arent defended outside of West Virginia? So maybe just call it the APWA Champion instead of World Champion dumb ass

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

August 14th, 2011, 3:38 am #6

QUOTE:How can they be world titles when they arent defended outside of West Virginia? So maybe just call it the APWA Champion instead of World Champion dumb ass.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is a great question but 90% of the feds out there do the same thing,so just pointing at 1 promotion is kinda nitpicking for your hate for the APWA.
My only answer would be the fans would think a WV title to be less value?

As far as the talent TJ Zac and Viper is a decent rooster imop.
Sure they are not the WWE but if you are like me i am sick of the watered down wrestling they produce.
Sure there are some on the rooster that are not very good but there are a few that are pretty good .
The indys are the indys some are good some are bad,back in the 60s 70s 80s many of the past top guys in the game didn't know anything ,they learned by wrestling with the vets night after night.
Road Warriors Sting and many others sucked and nobody wanted to work them.
Unfourtunate for many of the newer guys they can't go from Texas to Florida and be trained by the top guys in each area.
So for now guys have to learn their craft from a school and work for a couple of local areas.

I am not a cheerleader for The APWA but if you like them then that's great but if you don't then thats fine too.
But if i don't like something i try to let them know what and why i didn't like them (constructive criticism)
If you can't do that you r just another nobody who hates without a answer.

I have wrestled on a few shows with Zac and thought the kid could do thing i wouldn't dream about it,yes he is small but i thought he was talented.
Viper i only have seen you tube videos and i found his style was entertaining.
Tj i think i saw or was on a show with him(i think) but by watching youtube he has improved a good bit(plus i can't keep from likeing his personality (lol).
I used to get pissed of when guys hated on me for just doing what i loved to do,and wasn't afraid of putting my name on my post.
One more thing i am sorry if i left anybody out of the post.

Sorry guys for i am not great speller and my spell check doesn't to be working

Also i am about writing this book(lmao).
SO if you like them great if not don't go.

August 14th, 2011, 5:31 am #7

this company is just another example of why this business is going down the toilet.

August 14th, 2011, 8:25 am #8

in my opinion this is not a good promotion

Carl
Carl

August 14th, 2011, 2:58 pm #9

well in wv there used to be 3-5 promoters acrossed the state, now theres dozens, and everyone of them train most of the wrestlers, most dont know how to train, or like scott said, they cant go from place to place learning from vets. they have to wrestle horrible guys, and get paid $20 if that

August 15th, 2011, 6:38 am #10

They CAN go other places and learn, the difference is they WON'T. Most of the new "boys" don't have the drive to do anything. They'll settle for popping the locker room instead of learning how to work a crowd.