AON ROCKED ALTOONA!!

AON ROCKED ALTOONA!!

March 21st, 2010, 6:44 am #1

OVER 100 SHOWED UP FOR AON'S FIRST SHOW IN ALTOONA AND IT WAS A GREAT ONE. NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE A TV DEAL BUT SOME OF THE BEST INDY TALENT IN ALL OF PA!!! GO AON FANS LOVED IT AND WANT TO SEE MORE.

KCW SUCKS, IS DEAD AND KATO IS A JEALOUS PEICE OF SHIT WHO TRIED TO GET US OFF TV...GO BLOW A PETER

March 21st, 2010, 6:45 am #2

Couldn't make it to the show.

Gary
Gary

March 21st, 2010, 9:21 am #3

I attended the AON show tonight in Altoona and all I can say is WOW!!! There ring announcer is a local DJ and the crowd responded to him. The opening match was awesome! In fact the whole show was good...There was a good 100+ fans in attendance. This was AON's first show in Altoona. I saw AON last December for the first time at the Grove. They are really good and I recomend every one check out the AON. They also have a TV Show. They are a small promotion but a good one!

March 21st, 2010, 10:08 am #4

I wish or would be glad if Kato DID get YOU thrown off tv. What you AON guys is committing is FRAUD. Advertised as Pros but never trained by a pro, that dont fly with me, nor any pro. YOUR PRODUCT IS NOT PRO IF U WERENT TRAINED BY A PRO. KATO ......KATO!!!!! JULIO SANCHEZ IS IN Pro Wrestling Illustrated. No one that trained or even associates with you has EVER been in PWI or ANY THING That matters. YOU ARE NOT PROS BUT YOU ARE FRAUDS!!!

March 21st, 2010, 2:04 pm #5

Why on Earth would you say your show was great and back it up or not back it up with the following:

1. 100 is a good draw
2. Having TV makes us credible
3. We have the best indy talent in PA
4. Not post any results
5. Take a shot at another fed
6. Take a shot at another worker

I don't understand what makes the poster think that their post gets AON over? If anything, it makes you look second rate and unprofessional at best.

I've never worked for AON or KCW and am far removed from the politics in your area of PA, but I do come on here and read posts and have seen the AON videos, and you guys are definitely not the best and need to get your head out of your ass.

Being humble goes a long way, and so does ring gear, a gimmick, ring and crowd psychology, and above all, training (in the ring and in the gym!) You can say all you want, but any real worker can expose the "best" in AON as frauds by watching 2 minutes of any random YouTube video you have posted. For the low level quality product you are putting out there, I would stay quiet and hide before I started making bold claims and calling people out.

Kato
Kato

March 21st, 2010, 2:07 pm #6

OVER 100 SHOWED UP FOR AON'S FIRST SHOW IN ALTOONA AND IT WAS A GREAT ONE. NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE A TV DEAL BUT SOME OF THE BEST INDY TALENT IN ALL OF PA!!! GO AON FANS LOVED IT AND WANT TO SEE MORE.

KCW SUCKS, IS DEAD AND KATO IS A JEALOUS PEICE OF SHIT WHO TRIED TO GET US OFF TV...GO BLOW A PETER
I don't like responding on here but, I will defend a lie any time.

I have never and will never try to get the Johnstown Backyarders thrown off TV. I no longer promote shows so why would it effect me?

Its of little point pursueing but, my only problem continues to be that these Johnstown Backyarders are not trained.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did watch your TV show last weekend. Its obvious that the people there have a passion and a love for what they are doing but unfortunately due to not having proper training, do not know how to build a story arc in their matches, understand how to control a crowd or relate their characters to a crowd.

The outfits are awful guys. The Hot Topic gear just doesn't cut it. Come on, have some respect for the business. Get some boot and tights.

I'm not saying you should stop having fun. Continue to backyard with your friends and have a good time. Just be honest going forward and advertise yourselves as The Johnstown Backyard Wrestlers from AON.

Now, let's show our lack of class, lack of intelligence and lack of respect for the business by replying such witty comebacks as "suck a dick", "your just jealous" and "go die old man". I did give you some solid advice for free, let's see if you respect wrestling enough to heed any of it.

March 21st, 2010, 4:06 pm #7

Its cause the guy posting this crap isnt a member of AON and if he is, he is doing this stupid garbage without the consent of AON or any of its sponsers.

March 21st, 2010, 4:12 pm #8

Great show last night!!!! Who can I contact about getting some talent for my show next Friday in my buddy's backyard?

March 21st, 2010, 8:31 pm #9

Its apparent that this is never gonna stop so here it is...Please run a show in Johnstown! I promise we will pay for your bullshit and suffer the 2 1/2 hours! Just please prove to not only us or the FANS of your product but most importantly to yourselves that you are better than us! Billy knows what he created, Brandy knows how good we are...(tell your sister hello for me also...Love Burger King!)Kenny boy if you and your product is so good then there is no reason that you and your buddy DDP cant make this happen...you can even advertise BigTime on Tv again! Please make this happen!

March 22nd, 2010, 12:28 am #10

Great show last night!!!! Who can I contact about getting some talent for my show next Friday in my buddy's backyard?
just because your mom and dad give you allowance still does not make them a "sponsor"