AON Presents Pledge Allegiance II Saturday September 11, 2010

AON Presents Pledge Allegiance II Saturday September 11, 2010

AON Wrestling
AON Wrestling

September 10th, 2010, 11:20 pm #1

AON returns to Downtown Johnstown on Saturday 9-11-2010 with a live show! All active and veteran military get in for FREE!!!! As a thank you for everything that you do for our country.

Plus a special guest.....WWE Hall Of Famer Nikolai Volkoff will be there as well!

Tickets will be at the door. $12.00 for adults and $6.00 for kids!

Or get them in advance at all Snap Fitness locations
ALL OR NOTHING PROFESSIONAL WRESTLINGS ROLL CALL OF CHAMPIONS AS OF SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
<center>AON PA CHAMPION
</center>
<center>AON 814 CHAMPION
</center>
<center>AON TAG TEAM CHAMPION
</center>
<center>AON TAG TEAM CHAMPION
</center>

September 11th, 2010, 5:31 am #2

lol

September 11th, 2010, 6:25 pm #3

untrained and lame. there are credible, nationally reconized wrestlers from johnstown. its just not any of these guys. keep yardin

September 12th, 2010, 1:05 am #4

Game commision is pleased with what we do! So AON passed! Now motherfuckers....Can you guys do the same when the commission arrives at ur doorstep? Eye for an Eye bitches!

September 12th, 2010, 6:01 am #5

the worst part is the poster is serious

September 12th, 2010, 12:36 pm #6

Game commision is pleased with what we do! So AON passed! Now motherfuckers....Can you guys do the same when the commission arrives at ur doorstep? Eye for an Eye bitches!

Good for you, wow that must take alot of effort. I hope the Game commission shows up at our next show, oh, and the State Athletic commission is more then welcome to show up also. Then we can tell them about your shitty little backyard club, and how fakes like you need not to have a license in this state.

September 12th, 2010, 1:26 pm #7

Or maybe the pussy who submitted the fake complaints can man up and come say crap to our faces. AON is a family show and the claims made were completely bogus in every possible way. So next time you decide to pull this crap atleast come up with somthing that might be a little true.

Thought it was really funny when they made a couple of 21-23 year olds go get theyre IDs cause Newman said that they were under age. hahaha nice try.

September 12th, 2010, 1:57 pm #8

Doesn't the game comission deal with wildlife and hunting regulations . You guys are pathetic .

September 12th, 2010, 9:06 pm #9

Everyone needs to grow up! Guys like Kato and Bill Collier act like they were trained by like Stu Hart in there dungeons. AON is making waves and they fucked up and screwed over the wrong people. The shit on this board is to talk about wrestling. I would bet that everyone has "backyarded" at one point that is now a indy wrestler. AON has a Tv show and the other guys don't....Then get one. Make fun of the draws AON gets when they go to a new area. Well at least AON has the balls to try. To make the fans happy you need to reach out.

All wrestlers remember this....IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE FANS COMING TO SEE YOU APPLY YOUR CRAFT....THERE WOULD BE NO KATO, Bubba Brewer, Studd, Shane Maliace, Zach Rayne and I could go on and on. Did you stop to think....Duh a fan of the DCW, AON, JWA or some other Indy fed reads this...They could see that DCW is talking smack on AON. They are like well hey I like both. Let the fan decide. Sometimes I read this and I think that here we go again. AON is yarders....Umm there ring is not in a backyard. They wrestler in the Pasquerilla Center. You want to compete...Good do it!!! Come to Johnstown, Altoona, State College Clearfield Ebensburg....ETC....Catch my drift...But if ya don't have the balls too....Then please shut the hell up!!!

Remember it is the fans that come to the show and pay there hard earned money to see a wrestling show. Make them say hey I went to the DCW show and had a good time. Then a buddy could say hey I heard AON is coming to town...

I see that AON is using Nikolai Volkoff as a trainer....Are you gonna call A WWE Hall Of Famer a backyard wrestler....If you do you don't respect the sport that is Professional Wrestling. Cause he has paid his dues and wrestled in front of 93,000 ppl. You want Nikolai pay him to come like AON does! Simple....now I am done...Shut up

September 12th, 2010, 10:41 pm #10

I tried watching it today. It was f'n horrible. It makes DCW Diamondcast look like real diamonds!