AON Open challenge?

AON Open challenge?

September 23rd, 2011, 5:15 am #1

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

September 23rd, 2011, 6:36 am #2

Well you seem pissed. no shit you guys are "yarders", get trained no one would have heat with you. and of course this is already a work, or I would send real wrestler to show up

September 23rd, 2011, 10:25 am #3

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Nothing says backyarder like making a youtube video and crying about how ppl call you a backyard wrestler. Getting paid(6K my ass) isn't the only definition for being able to consider yourself "pro" Doing dumb mark shit like this is the complete opposite of "pro", it is "ALL BACKYARDER", "ALL NOTHING".

Randall Fareway
Randall Fareway

September 23rd, 2011, 12:13 pm #4

I was trianed by Nikolai Volkoff,Who trained you?

September 23rd, 2011, 1:19 pm #5

doing a couple 1-2 hours seminars with Nikolai doesn't make you a "pro" Randall.

September 23rd, 2011, 2:05 pm #6

what does then?

Randall Fareway
Randall Fareway

September 23rd, 2011, 2:55 pm #7

1 or 2.......lmao, do watch the Run Down he is on there telling you he is the AON trainer !!!! Its been like a year and a half!

September 23rd, 2011, 4:47 pm #8

People will say anything for money. You still haven't proven shit yet, backyarder.

September 23rd, 2011, 6:37 pm #9

OK so Nikolai is the trainer then? Does he teach you guys weekly? If so post the info on where training is, dates/times, and how much. I would love to come check it out.

Randall Fareway
Randall Fareway

September 23rd, 2011, 7:47 pm #10

I'm a wrestler, not the HR. Kiss my ass. Do your own foot work. Theirs a web site. Oh wait, give me your name and address. We will send a limo to get you with a bowl of just green m&m's. Im sure you are the "be all, end all" in the indy world.