AON At Thunder in the Valley

AON At Thunder in the Valley

June 27th, 2011, 4:39 pm #1

Not bad for a bunch of yarders eh?

June 27th, 2011, 5:10 pm #2

and i am sure this crowd was not there for thunder in the valley at all. good exposure for the brand...lets see how many of the people come to the next show.

Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck

June 27th, 2011, 5:17 pm #3

Wow you really had to dig deep for that, of course they were there for thunder. But it was Aon that put all those people right there, kept them there and screamin for 3 hours and made them stay hours after to make the wrestlers sign autographs. Get over yourself dick head.

June 27th, 2011, 5:23 pm #4

NO AON get over yourselves......get fucking trained, work other feds. Its a good experience to learn from guys that have actually been places and done things. What does Volkoff come in once a month for a payday to train. You will NEVER be anything and you just keep working in one fed for free until your 30 min tv show gets cancelled. AON is just a joke to wrestling.

Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck

June 27th, 2011, 5:35 pm #5

Im not even in the fed, and someone talkin as much shit as you are isnt a fan, your some asshole who is jealous from another shitty fed that could only draw that big of a crowd in their wet dreams. So again get over yourself or talk shit to someones face.

June 27th, 2011, 6:39 pm #6

hard to talk shit to someone's face when i never see them. Oh by the way I work for the biggest indy feds in pittsburgh..we draw alot more than 30 and thats 15 friends and family. NO im not a fan of YOUR product, do what you do, you have 2 talents. ISP and Colin Blair. the rest suck.

Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck

June 27th, 2011, 7:16 pm #7

My company? im a fan, or maybe you just cant read.yeah you can say that but actually, your just some guy posting on a board whos getting really mad for no reason, cryin like a bitch. so calm down. And if you dont see them then how do you know whos good?

June 27th, 2011, 8:06 pm #8

Of course there was a big crowd. It was a free event and people where already there for the other bike related stuff. Hell the people in Thunder stay there the whole weekend. Post a crowd that size at your next show and then I will be impressed.

Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck

June 27th, 2011, 8:20 pm #9

who the fuck are you that they need to impress you?

June 27th, 2011, 11:06 pm #10

Doesn't matter who I am. Just they claim there fed is so great. I seen it and it's garbage on the wrestling end. Great promotion, but horrible wrestling. If they could draw like that on a paid show it would be impressive.