November 20th, 2009, 7:22 am #1

All-Star Championship Wrestling
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Mylan Park
Morgantown, West Virginia

Ring Announcer - Adam Montgomery
Referees - Amos Burke, Jim Hawkins

Attendance - About 200

(These matches were all used for 2 weeks worth of tv on Network West Virginia)

"Rock n Roll" Tommy Gibson defeated Chris Cannon via Disqualification when Zubov and The Cuban Assasin interfered. "Wildfire" Tommy Rich made the save and challenged the group to a match later in the night.

Shanghai Pierce defeated Kid Chaos.

Cuban Assasin and Zubov defeated TJ Phillips and Ryan Mitchell.

"Big Time" Bill Collier defeated "Mad Dog" David Lynch.

"The Snakeman" Deven Michaels defeated Lord Zoltan (w/ Mayor Mystery).

Chris Cannon defeated Billy Lit.

Bloodline (Wraith and Johnny Demonic) (w/ Michael McMoney) defeated The Lumberjack and Ryan Mitchell.

Brittany Force defeated Angel Dust.

"Wildfire" Tommy Rich and "Rock n Roll" Tommy Gibson defeated The Cuban Assasin and Zubov (w/ Chris Cannon).

Hacksaw Jim Duggan defeated Shanghai Pierce.

Ricky Morton and The Stro did not appear as advertised.

Best Match - All of the matches had a nice old school feel to them. Only ones that were bad were Lit/Cannon (Lit had AWFUL clotheslines) and Bloodline/Mitchell and Lumberjack. Who in the hell booked Michael McMoney? I thought Dave Parsons knew better than that...

Overall, a good show and a very hot, old school crowd.

November 20th, 2009, 9:59 am #2

that happened and the world didn't die? WOW

November 20th, 2009, 1:29 pm #3

Mylan Park

Attendance - About 200

"Rock n Roll" Tommy Gibson defeated Chris Cannon via Disqualification when Zubov and The Cuban Assasin interfered. "Wildfire" Tommy Rich made the save and challenged the group to a match later in the night.

Bloodline (Wraith and Johnny Demonic) (w/ Michael McMoney) defeated The Lumberjack and Ryan Mitchell.

"Wildfire" Tommy Rich and "Rock n Roll" Tommy Gibson defeated The Cuban Assasin and Zubov (w/ Chris Cannon).

Best Match - All of the matches had a nice old school feel to them. Only ones that were bad were Lit/Cannon (Lit had AWFUL clotheslines) and Bloodline/Mitchell and Lumberjack. Who in the hell booked Michael McMoney? I thought Dave Parsons knew better than that...

thanks luke

November 20th, 2009, 5:06 pm #4

that happened and the world didn't die? WOW
That match was in no way, shape or form Danny Ray approved. Tisk

November 20th, 2009, 9:45 pm #5

thanks luke
Yea, very strange pairing of Mitchell and TJ Phillips. Match wasn't too bad though. Working with Cuban and Zubov, you had four good workers in the match. Was one of my favorite matches on the show!

November 21st, 2009, 2:12 am #6

Mylan Park

Attendance - About 200

Ya know I've had enough, I'm sick to death of this...I'm speaking as Shane, the man behind McMoney, because this is just ridiculous. I've shown nothing but respect and love to everybody I've ever met in the wrestling business with the exception of two people, one I've kept civil with out of respect for the other guys and for the sake of respecting the business that we both love, and the other...well, the other is the reason I'm going on this rant, so I'm going to turn my full undivided attention to you...I know you don't like me, every show I've ever tried shaking your hand you rolled your eyes or some other disrespectful gesture. Ya always run your mouth about me claiming I don't deserve to get whats being handed to me and although your probably right it still doesn't give you the right to make that call, I mean what makes you better then me? I mean seriously anybody can put on suit and talk into a stick, its not that hard. Whereas I'm trying to learn more, trying to get better...I spend countless hours studying tapes and asking for advice, I try to get in a ring and learn whenever I can, and yet that doesn't matter because I'm not a "name". Well ya know what, Hogan, Flair, Austin, and everybody thats ever been anybody in wrestling didn't always have a name either you know, they had to do the same thing that myself and everybody else around us is trying to do now, so just think about that Sunshine...oh, and one more thing, you wish you were going to be in Cincy to "see me get killed"? Well I wish you was there too, because during the brawling portion of my match I'd "accidentally" miss my opponent and knock your fucking teeth down your throat and teach you a thing or two about personal respect you son of a bitch...

November 21st, 2009, 2:31 am #7

WOW!

November 21st, 2009, 2:44 am #8

Ya know I've had enough, I'm sick to death of this...I'm speaking as Shane, the man behind McMoney, because this is just ridiculous. I've shown nothing but respect and love to everybody I've ever met in the wrestling business with the exception of two people, one I've kept civil with out of respect for the other guys and for the sake of respecting the business that we both love, and the other...well, the other is the reason I'm going on this rant, so I'm going to turn my full undivided attention to you...I know you don't like me, every show I've ever tried shaking your hand you rolled your eyes or some other disrespectful gesture. Ya always run your mouth about me claiming I don't deserve to get whats being handed to me and although your probably right it still doesn't give you the right to make that call, I mean what makes you better then me? I mean seriously anybody can put on suit and talk into a stick, its not that hard. Whereas I'm trying to learn more, trying to get better...I spend countless hours studying tapes and asking for advice, I try to get in a ring and learn whenever I can, and yet that doesn't matter because I'm not a "name". Well ya know what, Hogan, Flair, Austin, and everybody thats ever been anybody in wrestling didn't always have a name either you know, they had to do the same thing that myself and everybody else around us is trying to do now, so just think about that Sunshine...oh, and one more thing, you wish you were going to be in Cincy to "see me get killed"? Well I wish you was there too, because during the brawling portion of my match I'd "accidentally" miss my opponent and knock your fucking teeth down your throat and teach you a thing or two about personal respect you son of a bitch...
You just proved why you don't deserve respect. Getting into a pissing contest with someone who doesn't like you won't earn you any respect. Calling people "Sunshine" as if you're William Regal won't earn you respect. Threatening people with unprofessional behavior won't earn you respect.

People that already like you will pat you on the back and say "Way to stand up to that guy" People that don't like you will say "Shut up, you douchebag". People like me, who don't know you and only have this board to currently form an opinion will think you're a whiny bitch.

You want respect??? Do something to earn it.

November 21st, 2009, 7:28 am #9

I thought it was a fun show down in Morgantown. Dave and Jeff know how to put on an old school, southern show that will get a crowd hot. EVERY match had a hot crowd, and every single fan was into it. With the exception of one or two guys, the show had a great pool of talent on it. Can't wait for them to come back in 2010!!!

November 24th, 2009, 12:45 am #10

Everybody trained by the Stro raise a hand . . .