AIW RETURNS THIS FRIDAY TO CLEVELAND!

AIW RETURNS THIS FRIDAY TO CLEVELAND!

Absolute Intense Wrestling
Absolute Intense Wrestling

November 22nd, 2009, 11:43 pm #1

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

November 23rd, 2009, 12:24 am #2

way too long. having it in 2 parts is just too much.

November 23rd, 2009, 12:38 am #3

I enjoy these Intense tv's and think AIW does a fairly good job with them but they really need to have Denver Colorado take it down a notch. The guy is a natural talker and has a lot of charisma but he really crosses over into obnoxious territory a lot of times. And I'll admit the DeMarco promo was very entertaining but in today's wrestling scene, with the amount of children who watch and comprise the core group of wrestling fan, is it really appropriate to condone unsafe sex and lambaste condom use? especially in today's society where AIDS is an epidemic and teen pregnancy is at an all time high.
I know that sounds like a moral rant but it just seems like it's in such bad taste it's not even funny.

November 23rd, 2009, 12:45 am #4

"If Triple H wants to munch on the zipper hoagie he's more than welcome"

bwahahahahahahaha cant wait for Pondo vs. DeMarco vs. the mystery dude. should be fucking sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Richards/Dickenson and Facade/Gargano could potentially be show stealers as well.

November 23rd, 2009, 1:16 am #5

on paper this looks like the best show AIW had since Absolution. Facade/Gargano should be really good, Dickenson/Richards has sleeper written all over it, and FIN vs. the new Young Studs will be cool to see in an honest match and not a screw job. Im guessing Pondo/??????/DeMarco is going to be an all out war judging by the amount of smack Jimmy D talked on Intense TV. I have a feeling a large amount of staples are going to find their way into the Juicy One during this match. Cant wait! Been waaay too long since AIW tore up West Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 23rd, 2009, 5:03 am #6

November 23rd, 2009, 2:52 pm #7

Out of all of the random idiocy DeMarco spouted I got the biggest chuckle out of him refusing to say "Fuck" since the word "Fuck" seems to flow like water in AIW these days with even commentator Denver Colorado using it quite freely, not to mention the fact that most of the other stuff he said was far more offensive than an actual F-bomb.

And while everyone marks out for Dickenson/Richards, Facade/Gargano and whatever else AIW is throwing out there let me ask a better question. Can AIW ever have a main event that doesnt include over the top violence and gore??? How about one main event thats not no DQ, chairs, tables, glass, etc? And if this is the best AIW card since Absolution thats pretty pathetic. The card looks like it was thrown together last minute. Example: If DeMarco is the heel then why has the babyface Drake Younger placed a bounty on him, since the 3 way is billed as "Drake's Bounty"??????

Someone should get AIW a copy of "Booking for Dummies"

November 23rd, 2009, 3:29 pm #8

When do the "zipper hoagie" and "psychotic and erotic" t-shirts come out??????!!!!

I hope FIN KILLLLLLLLLLLLL the fucking Young Studs. Black Friday cant come quick enough.

November 23rd, 2009, 5:07 pm #9

Example: If DeMarco is the heel then why has the babyface Drake Younger placed a bounty on him, since the 3 way is billed as "Drake's Bounty"??????

AIW should just turn DeMarco babyface most of the crowd cheers the fucking guy anyway.

thejuice072
thejuice072

November 23rd, 2009, 9:35 pm #10

that match was pretty good... i bet it woulda been even better live. some of it seemd too spoty but it was a very good match non the less and id like to see it at a live show.

As far as the idiots bitching about booking, whats wrong with it... I hate comparing the big fed to indys, but did you guys not see the whole crowd boo the shit out of rey and cena at the ppv. wwes biggest faces, rey and cena, get booed at the wwe evevts... it dosnt matter how your booked, good or bad, the fans will cheer who they want.

AIW is putting out a awsome product so enjoy it...