AIW Pro Wrestling School opening 2/1/11

AIW Pro Wrestling School opening 2/1/11

Absolute Intense Wrestling
Absolute Intense Wrestling

December 20th, 2010, 10:00 pm #1

The Absolute Academy Pro Wrestling School will be launching on February 1,2011 with Head Trainer Johnny Gargano! We have lined up a lot of surprise guest trainers to come in through out the course including TNA, ROH, Chikara,and former WWE superstars to give our students the best possible training they can get. The school is limited to only 10 spots for the inaugural class! For more information on signing up please email Jthorne@aiwrestling.com

December 20th, 2010, 10:56 pm #2

Who will the mystery trainer be?

December 20th, 2010, 11:05 pm #3

Colt Cabana

December 21st, 2010, 1:48 am #4

So Colt going to teach the students how to be funny and how not to wrestle a match?

December 21st, 2010, 3:00 am #5

and be one of the most successful indy guys around.

Worker
Worker

December 21st, 2010, 5:03 am #6

Gargano is a amazing talent but a horrible people person and even worse teacher/trainer. Is he going to teach his trainees to give 11 superkicks in a match also.

December 21st, 2010, 5:03 am #7

Colt Cabana
no no this is aiw, their surprise trainer will be johnny gargano

jack drummer
jack drummer

December 21st, 2010, 12:15 pm #8

The Absolute Academy Pro Wrestling School will be launching on February 1,2011 with Head Trainer Johnny Gargano! We have lined up a lot of surprise guest trainers to come in through out the course including TNA, ROH, Chikara,and former WWE superstars to give our students the best possible training they can get. The school is limited to only 10 spots for the inaugural class! For more information on signing up please email Jthorne@aiwrestling.com
a- who says (regaurless of talent) that gargano can be a trainer...gee i wonder why they are limiting the first class too 10 people? b- guest trainers can bee a good thing but i feel they are getting guest trainers so that gargano dont mess up(or something like that) and honestly even if they convinced mike quakenbush too guest train...i dont think it whould be worth the money they are asking

December 21st, 2010, 3:27 pm #9

List the other trainers including Gargano and lets do some pros and cons

December 21st, 2010, 3:58 pm #10

a- who says (regaurless of talent) that gargano can be a trainer...gee i wonder why they are limiting the first class too 10 people? b- guest trainers can bee a good thing but i feel they are getting guest trainers so that gargano dont mess up(or something like that) and honestly even if they convinced mike quakenbush too guest train...i dont think it whould be worth the money they are asking
only two things will come out of this school opening
1- dave the potato might actually get good (doubt it tho)
2- it will be what leads aiw super mark walter williams to become aiw champion