Presents
Nightmare Before Xmas 4
Friday December 17th,2010

8:00pm Bell Time
Live from The AIW Arena
St. Gregory's Byzantine Hall
12920 Madison Ave. Lakewood,ohio

Tickets
Front row/VIP $15 (Includes a special 3 match pre show at 6:30pm)
General admission $10
Advance tickets available online at http://shop.aiwrestling.com/

December 6th, 2010, 1:26 pm #2

The show is going to be fucking SWEET. But Fontaine/Iron? WTF? That seems like a shitty match I could watch on an even shittier PWO episode.

December 6th, 2010, 3:50 pm #3

AIW is just piggy backing off all the other promotions with televsion. Gargano as champ because he's on PWO tv, Fontaines as champ because hes on Hybrid tv, Iron getting a title shot because hes on PWO tv. No originality at all.

December 6th, 2010, 9:20 pm #4

Yes or because they are people who have been with the company for several years

Absolute Intense Wrestling
Absolute Intense Wrestling

December 7th, 2010, 8:12 pm #5

Due to an injury, Intense Champ Marion Fontaine will miss AIW "Nightmare Before Xmas 4" on December 17th. The injury happened while Fontaine was wrestling AIW #1 contender Facade for another promotion over the weekend. Fontaine was rushed to the ER with a severe concussion and was released with close to a dozen stitches in his head. Facade obviously is ready for Johnny Gargano and their upcoming ladder match for the AIW Absolute Championship on December 17th. Fotaine was scheduled to defend his Intense Division title against Gregory Iron however doctors have ordered Fontaine to stay out of the ring for one month as a precautionary measure,Iron will will now face International Wrestling sensation "MDogg20" Matt Cross in a special attraction match.

December 7th, 2010, 8:45 pm #6

wwwwhat? pretty lame. fontaine is fucking soft. iron/mdogg will be a much better match IMO anyway.

December 7th, 2010, 8:49 pm #7

Yeah, what a fucking pussy. Real men wrestle with concussions. Fuck what ever medical science has to say. I paid my ten bucks to see the show, I demand to see men risk their health for my sarcastic appreciation.

thejuice072
thejuice072

December 8th, 2010, 12:53 am #8

Fontaine is pretty sweet. BUT so is Matt.... IMO the weak link of the 3 is Greg, I personally am tired of seeing him. I give him credit as he has improved a lot, but I just dont get into his matches that well. With that being said, I am sure the match will be decent as Matt can pull a good match out of anyone with even a little bit of talent.

I am sure this would mess up the storyline with the ladder match, but throwing matt in there to make it a 3 way would be a pretty sick match. Just a thought.

December 8th, 2010, 5:51 am #9

Absolute Intense Wrestling It seems that TNA wrestling is no longer satisfied with buying up WWE midcarders and has decided to offer big money contracts to people in the AIW locker room,a major player has taken the deal and we legally are not aloud to publish the name of this sell out but it will have a a huge affect on AIW as a whole as well as... AIW "Nightmare Before Xmas 4" Live Pro Wrestling in Lakewood,Ohio Things just got interesting

December 8th, 2010, 11:31 am #10

no one gives a shit about Tommy Mercer.