December 3rd, 2009, 5:52 pm #91

Faith & Nothing vs. Xion & DeMarco at Hybrid would be sweet as fuck. The Hybrid crowd would eat that shit up!!
Where has this new talk of a nervous break down coming from? This is either Firestorm posting or Jimmy posting about himself either way who really cares its pro wrestling there is always another place to wrestle and there are always other wrestlers to book life goes on everyone......

December 3rd, 2009, 6:03 pm #92

Where has this new talk of a nervous break down coming from? This is either Firestorm posting or Jimmy posting about himself either way who really cares its pro wrestling there is always another place to wrestle and there are always other wrestlers to book life goes on everyone......

yeah and if as many people who post in all the AIW threads on this board actually went to your shows there would be more than 80 people in the crowd! And I thought AIW was an adult oriented show yet I saw more than 1 child in the audience in the recent videos AIW posted online.

December 3rd, 2009, 6:07 pm #93

there were DEFINITELY more than 80 people there last friday.

December 3rd, 2009, 6:20 pm #94

LMAO why the fuck would demarco or firestorm post that jimmy was having a nervous breakdown? thats just stupid. the guy constantly has ridiculous stories posted about him on here. and i highly doubt jimmy is having a nervous breakdown anyway. speculating on anonymous posts is just plain stupid and a waste of time.

December 3rd, 2009, 6:23 pm #95

yeah and if as many people who post in all the AIW threads on this board actually went to your shows there would be more than 80 people in the crowd! And I thought AIW was an adult oriented show yet I saw more than 1 child in the audience in the recent videos AIW posted online.
It is an adult-oriented show. But, not a bar, so it's not 21 and over. AIW can't help it if parents want to bring their kids to a wrestling show.

December 3rd, 2009, 6:31 pm #96

AIW broke the 300 mark easily on Friday night you could not move in there those videos do not do it justice! But it was weird there were close to 50 kids in the crowd

December 3rd, 2009, 6:35 pm #97

I've never seen so many people in West Park... not even for the first Girl's Night Out. I'd say Hell On Earth 5 and Absolution 4 are about neck and neck for best show in Cleveland in 2009.

December 3rd, 2009, 6:44 pm #98

thats wrestling brotha. ever hear of benoit, woman & sullivan? wrestlers are whores by nature and generally scumbags.
everyone talks shit on cleveland for being sleazy but Pittsburgh has Cleveland beat on sleaze. All workers from Pittsburgh only care about 2 things:

ass & gas

December 3rd, 2009, 6:50 pm #99

I've never seen so many people in West Park... not even for the first Girl's Night Out. I'd say Hell On Earth 5 and Absolution 4 are about neck and neck for best show in Cleveland in 2009.
People critisize their business moves but at the end of the day that is up to them who knows the reasoning but it always seems to work out for AIW in the long run and as far as show quality AIW has raised the bar this year every show has been great or amazing some promotions should take notes from AIW because they are always tring to out do themselves rather than go through the motions

December 3rd, 2009, 6:59 pm #100

wow what a long thread...will this be in paperback or hard cover edition.