December 2nd, 2009, 9:37 pm #71

Let's see Dickenson do some light tubes, take a barbed wire board powerslam or take Jimmy's place in no ropes barbed wire and we'll start calling him the new sheriff in town. Better yet, let's keep talking about how good the show was and how awesome Nightmare before Xmas 3 is going to be and stop talking about a guy who doesnt even work for AIW anymore.

couldnt agree with this anymore. unless he's coming back and this was all a big work just let demarco go.
Faith In Nothing vs. Jimmy and Shiima!! I want the rematch, someone do it if it won't be at aiw!!

December 2nd, 2009, 9:47 pm #72

If you believe that then your are 1 of Thorne's friends or are delusional. Jimmy took the high road. My question is if this chic was just some slut that Thorne banged and threw away what could Jimmy possibly do to cause a problem? If Thorne was not jealous then why would he care if the main guy in his company banged some rat that he did first? If this was true then Thorne should have been hooking Jimmy up for being the man and saying congrats to him after he did it.
The only factual thing you said was the Jimmy was with some girl that Thorne dated. Everything else you listed is speculation and rumor - no big surprise on your part.

If you believe that this all ended because of some broad, then you are truly an idiot, or you're just trying to perpetuate rumors to try to make AIW look bad

I'll believe Jimmy's actual post rather than some internet rumor started by some anonymous poster. But, as they say, why let facts get in the way of a good story. You'll just keep taking pot shots at AIW.

December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm #73

Tell me if this sounds familiar. A guy who was trained at IWC has problems with girls/workers chicks? Hmmmm. Mickey Gambino, Hentai, Ashton Amhurst, Demarco? Maybe the IWC guys should just stick to wrestling instead of trying to hit everything that moves.

December 2nd, 2009, 11:09 pm #74

Faith In Nothing vs. Jimmy and Shiima!! I want the rematch, someone do it if it won't be at aiw!!
This match reminded me of Low Ki vs Necro from IWA mid south many years ago a lot of workers don't take it to Necro and Dickinson dished out some serious punishment. Anyone can take a light tube it takes no skill at all but Dickinson was throwing some amazing strikes and actually WRESTLING! I wouldn't be surprised to see Dickinson get some more high profile bookings because of this outing for AIW. Only time will tell if Dickinson is the new man around Cleveland but this was a great match and I wish people would stop dis crediting it to talk about another worker.

None of YOUR CONCERN!!!!
None of YOUR CONCERN!!!!

December 3rd, 2009, 12:15 am #75

hows it feel to know that you broke your back for AIW for over a year, bled buckets, took real bottles to the head, let fat nick brasher suplex you on floors, bumped in light tubes and barbed wire and on top of bars only to have the AIW fan base totally turn against you after chris dicknson has ONE MATCH with necro???? ONE MATCH where he doesnt bleed a drop or go through a single table or take a single shard of glass anywhere? Hows that make you feel Jimmy in whatever dark corner of pittsburg you're holed up in? Let this be a lesson to ALL WORKERS out there that you need to think with your head in this business and not with your heart because professional wrestling fans are some of the harshest, cruelest people you will ever encounter on this earth. They love you one day then think you're utter trash the next! just ask jimmy demarco.

And to the AIW fans, good job living up to your reputation of ignorant neanderthals! No less than a week ago there was a massive thread on this board about how great demarco is but after one dickenson match suddenly demarco is old news, garbage, and being mocked for things he was once praised for i.e. - post show escapades with the chick who sells pizza and hot dogs.

Hows it feel Jimmy? lol
Every time I log onto this messageboard, all I see is crap, crap and more CRAP! I can honestly say I do know what the situation is, and a vast majority of what really happened. The point is, it's not any of your business. Really, it's not. Both parties are in the wrong. Plain and simple. But it's no one's business but those that are involved so do you really need to keep discussing it on a messageboard that is supposed to be about WRESTLING not about personal BS?

Jimmy chose the path he wanted to take. Plain and simple. And, if you read that comment that he posted, he isn't going to be wrestling much for awhile, due to a car accident of some sort. So, if we're getting technical, he couldn't have wrestled for the AIW show last week, either way!

AIW is now choosing the direction they want to go. I think the show was good. Doesn't mean that by going, I think any less of Jimmy as a wrestler. I think it's stupid that anyone would even post that on here. So, BOYS, why not knock off the drama parade and let's talk about WRESTLING, not GARBAGE.

Fat Nick
Fat Nick

December 3rd, 2009, 2:51 am #76

hows it feel to know that you broke your back for AIW for over a year, bled buckets, took real bottles to the head, let fat nick brasher suplex you on floors, bumped in light tubes and barbed wire and on top of bars only to have the AIW fan base totally turn against you after chris dicknson has ONE MATCH with necro???? ONE MATCH where he doesnt bleed a drop or go through a single table or take a single shard of glass anywhere? Hows that make you feel Jimmy in whatever dark corner of pittsburg you're holed up in? Let this be a lesson to ALL WORKERS out there that you need to think with your head in this business and not with your heart because professional wrestling fans are some of the harshest, cruelest people you will ever encounter on this earth. They love you one day then think you're utter trash the next! just ask jimmy demarco.

And to the AIW fans, good job living up to your reputation of ignorant neanderthals! No less than a week ago there was a massive thread on this board about how great demarco is but after one dickenson match suddenly demarco is old news, garbage, and being mocked for things he was once praised for i.e. - post show escapades with the chick who sells pizza and hot dogs.

Hows it feel Jimmy? lol
If you're going to use my last name for whatever reason spell it right. It's Brashear. I mean do you think you sound cool using my shoot name?

I'll never get why indyboard trolls call out other fans by saying our fans are stupid or whatever. Most of our fans go to multiple shows around. If you want to try to call out the "Brooklyn Ninjas" AKA Thorne's friends, they haven't been to a show since I threw Jimmy over the rail (April 2009). So please point out exactly which fans are what you say they are.

As for all this Jimmy stuff, its dumb. No one is going to know the real story. Quit speculating on it. Trust me, everything on this board is speculation. We're doing our thing and I'm sure Jimmy's doing his. End of story.

We're working on our dates for 2010, we have some big things cooking so if you just want to see a fantastic show we'll keep delivering one, all you have to do is come and enjoy. Nothing more, nothing less.

December 3rd, 2009, 1:33 pm #77

The only factual thing you said was the Jimmy was with some girl that Thorne dated. Everything else you listed is speculation and rumor - no big surprise on your part.

If you believe that this all ended because of some broad, then you are truly an idiot, or you're just trying to perpetuate rumors to try to make AIW look bad

I'll believe Jimmy's actual post rather than some internet rumor started by some anonymous poster. But, as they say, why let facts get in the way of a good story. You'll just keep taking pot shots at AIW.
demarco's having a shoot nervous breakdown and i've heard that from multiple sources, none related to AIW, and two of them aren't even from the state of Ohio. if you really believe that AIW and Jimmy would part ways over a girl then you probably still believe in santa claus and the easter bunny. if you've been watching demarco you'd see that his behavior has become more and more erratic over the last few weeks and even months. Anyone who headbutts steel guard rails to get color and takes real bottles to the back of the skull isnt really all there to begin with are they?

AIW was trying to kayfabe the real reason to help out their boy but the truth is now starting to make the rounds. Why else do you think DeMarco is only doing 12/12 for Connors? A car accident? If you think a car accident would stop DeMarco from making his bookings you're a retard since every Jimmy DeMarco match resembles a car wreck. AIW is much, much better without DeMarco right now. Would you want your company to be represented by a champion who has bi polar fits and could breakdown at any moment, potentially on an actual show? Certainly not.

December 3rd, 2009, 2:10 pm #78

Tell me if this sounds familiar. A guy who was trained at IWC has problems with girls/workers chicks? Hmmmm. Mickey Gambino, Hentai, Ashton Amhurst, Demarco? Maybe the IWC guys should just stick to wrestling instead of trying to hit everything that moves.
thats wrestling brotha. ever hear of benoit, woman & sullivan? wrestlers are whores by nature and generally scumbags.

December 3rd, 2009, 2:25 pm #79

i agree! hybrid or beyond wrestling should book that shit!! FIN vs. PSP 2 MUST HAPPEN!

December 3rd, 2009, 2:34 pm #80

If you're going to use my last name for whatever reason spell it right. It's Brashear. I mean do you think you sound cool using my shoot name?

I'll never get why indyboard trolls call out other fans by saying our fans are stupid or whatever. Most of our fans go to multiple shows around. If you want to try to call out the "Brooklyn Ninjas" AKA Thorne's friends, they haven't been to a show since I threw Jimmy over the rail (April 2009). So please point out exactly which fans are what you say they are.

As for all this Jimmy stuff, its dumb. No one is going to know the real story. Quit speculating on it. Trust me, everything on this board is speculation. We're doing our thing and I'm sure Jimmy's doing his. End of story.

We're working on our dates for 2010, we have some big things cooking so if you just want to see a fantastic show we'll keep delivering one, all you have to do is come and enjoy. Nothing more, nothing less.

I believe people were referring to the string of posts after the Necro/Dickenson video mocking DeMarco over the pussy eating incident (which The Almighty Duke swears never happened, yet now is being brought up again, yet this time in a negative light) and the "Jimmy who?" "there's a new sheriff in town" flaming. How there would be any connection to DeMarco, Dickenson, and Necro, not to mention the pussy eating thing (which suddenly people claim was the girl who sells hot dogs & pizza) is why people were shitting on the AIW fan base.