December 2nd, 2009, 8:50 am #61

why is there even a discussion or argument over which match was better when DeMarco fought Necro Butcher in IWC and not AIW? How is there even a comparison? Sounds like some people are having a hard time letting go of Jimmy DeMarco if you've still got him on the mind so much.
Why must there always be petty bullshit involved with indy wrestling?

December 2nd, 2009, 1:21 pm #62

Because there are petty people running it. The DeMarco situation is a perfect example of this.

December 2nd, 2009, 4:56 pm #63

theres always drama surrounding aiw, they suck and its the only cover they have, let the thorne flame begin, or maybe not because he knows jimmy will kill him if he opens his yap

December 2nd, 2009, 6:04 pm #64

hows it feel to know that you broke your back for AIW for over a year, bled buckets, took real bottles to the head, let fat nick brasher suplex you on floors, bumped in light tubes and barbed wire and on top of bars only to have the AIW fan base totally turn against you after chris dicknson has ONE MATCH with necro???? ONE MATCH where he doesnt bleed a drop or go through a single table or take a single shard of glass anywhere? Hows that make you feel Jimmy in whatever dark corner of pittsburg you're holed up in? Let this be a lesson to ALL WORKERS out there that you need to think with your head in this business and not with your heart because professional wrestling fans are some of the harshest, cruelest people you will ever encounter on this earth. They love you one day then think you're utter trash the next! just ask jimmy demarco.

And to the AIW fans, good job living up to your reputation of ignorant neanderthals! No less than a week ago there was a massive thread on this board about how great demarco is but after one dickenson match suddenly demarco is old news, garbage, and being mocked for things he was once praised for i.e. - post show escapades with the chick who sells pizza and hot dogs.

Hows it feel Jimmy? lol

December 2nd, 2009, 6:07 pm #65

theres always drama surrounding aiw, they suck and its the only cover they have, let the thorne flame begin, or maybe not because he knows jimmy will kill him if he opens his yap
Let's see Dickenson do some light tubes, take a barbed wire board powerslam or take Jimmy's place in no ropes barbed wire and we'll start calling him the new sheriff in town. Better yet, let's keep talking about how good the show was and how awesome Nightmare before Xmas 3 is going to be and stop talking about a guy who doesnt even work for AIW anymore.

couldnt agree with this anymore. unless he's coming back and this was all a big work just let demarco go.

ken67
ken67

December 2nd, 2009, 6:22 pm #66

hows it feel to know that you broke your back for AIW for over a year, bled buckets, took real bottles to the head, let fat nick brasher suplex you on floors, bumped in light tubes and barbed wire and on top of bars only to have the AIW fan base totally turn against you after chris dicknson has ONE MATCH with necro???? ONE MATCH where he doesnt bleed a drop or go through a single table or take a single shard of glass anywhere? Hows that make you feel Jimmy in whatever dark corner of pittsburg you're holed up in? Let this be a lesson to ALL WORKERS out there that you need to think with your head in this business and not with your heart because professional wrestling fans are some of the harshest, cruelest people you will ever encounter on this earth. They love you one day then think you're utter trash the next! just ask jimmy demarco.

And to the AIW fans, good job living up to your reputation of ignorant neanderthals! No less than a week ago there was a massive thread on this board about how great demarco is but after one dickenson match suddenly demarco is old news, garbage, and being mocked for things he was once praised for i.e. - post show escapades with the chick who sells pizza and hot dogs.

Hows it feel Jimmy? lol
Jimmy is still THE MAN!!!!!
Always has been ...always will be.
Wrestling has its share of assholes fans, but therwe are more of us that are loyal to thoes who have given 110% for us.
I didnt get to see the Dickenson matiuch so I cant judge if one is better than the other, but I do know that the match Necro and Jimmy had was brutal as hell and would be tough to top. Wrestling is ever evolving and change is good...and besides.....it is what it is. Dickenson should be able to run with the ball and Jimmy will continue to dominate the indy sceen where ever he goes. Kudos to both men.

REAL AIW fan
REAL AIW fan

December 2nd, 2009, 8:01 pm #67

I go to all the AIW shows at West Park and I still like Jimmy so dont call me a nenderthal asshole fan ok. I dont even get all the hype over necro vs. dickenson anyway. it was a REALLY good match but not match of the night, that went to the tag scramble and dickenson vs necro was sweet but demarco vs necro was in a diferent ball park. every move necro hit on jimmy was onto a chair and wen necro did the punch/chop combo dickenson kind of blocked away from the shots but jimmys arms were on the top rope the whole time and he was leaning into every punch. thats not saying dickenson sucks hes a way better mat wrestler than jimmy but when it comes to fighting and talking shit jimmy d is the fucking king. i dont even understand why people are hating on jimmy he didnt do anything and i wish he would come back to AIW. I hate all of this. why did it have to happen?

December 2nd, 2009, 8:43 pm #68

Hows it feel Jimmy? lol
only to have the AIW fan base totally turn against you after chris dicknson has ONE MATCH with necro???

Hey man speak for yourself. Just cause the fans liked another match does not mean we do not love Jimmy. AIW totally screwed the pooch by losing Jimmy over a chic and they will look like total bitches forever cause of it. I already had my tics so I went to the show. Only reason. Probably will not go back cause I am loyal to wrestlers like Jimmy who kill them selves and then get screwed over by assholes. The Dickensen match was good no doubt but who is this Dickenson guy anyways? Never heard of him and he really should have picked a better last name if he gonna be taken seriously as a pro wrestler. The dudes a great up n comer but a replacement for Jimmy I think not.

December 2nd, 2009, 8:57 pm #69

If you truly love Jimmy and are a huge fan of his, would you not take his word for it when he said the whole thing was his fault (earlier in the thread)? He took responsibility for the disagreement.

If you are saying you won't go back after the awesome show on Friday, and Jimmy's own words that he screwed up, then I declare shennanigans on your entire post.

If you want to stay loyal to Jimmy, fine. But, in his own words, the only pooch screwer was him.

December 2nd, 2009, 9:21 pm #70

If you believe that then your are 1 of Thorne's friends or are delusional. Jimmy took the high road. My question is if this chic was just some slut that Thorne banged and threw away what could Jimmy possibly do to cause a problem? If Thorne was not jealous then why would he care if the main guy in his company banged some rat that he did first? If this was true then Thorne should have been hooking Jimmy up for being the man and saying congrats to him after he did it.