November 30th, 2009, 6:53 am #51

Remember that time Jimmy DeMarco ate a girl out on the bar after an AIW show? His match with Necro can't hold a candle to Dickinson vs. Necro. REMATCH, NOW!

November 30th, 2009, 6:53 am #52

Wasn't the girl he ate out the girl who sells hot dogs and pizza?

November 30th, 2009, 6:54 am #53

DeMarco who? Jimmy De-What??

November 30th, 2009, 6:55 am #54

I think he was known as Jimmy Kosar?

November 30th, 2009, 9:12 am #55

this is a real life street fight

December 2nd, 2009, 12:40 am #56

Rollin' down the street smokin' endo sippin' on gin n juice
Laid back--with my mind on my money and my money on my mind!!!!!!!
Beeotch!!!!

Jimmy D. > DICKinson

December 2nd, 2009, 2:00 am #57

not when i watch the two videos. dickinson is the new sheriff in town.

December 2nd, 2009, 3:14 am #58

why is there even a discussion or argument over which match was better when DeMarco fought Necro Butcher in IWC and not AIW? How is there even a comparison? Sounds like some people are having a hard time letting go of Jimmy DeMarco if you've still got him on the mind so much.

December 2nd, 2009, 3:25 am #59

maybe some people thought Dickenson/Necro was better than Necro/DeMarco. Personally I dont think they can even be compared since DeMarco bent a steel rail with his head and broke chairs with his back. It's just silly though since it's two different companies and someone stretching for a reason to attack Jimmy.

Better comparison, which match was better?

Dickenson vs. Necro
or
DeMarco vs. Younger?

Let's see Dickenson do some light tubes, take a barbed wire board powerslam or take Jimmy's place in no ropes barbed wire and we'll start calling him the new sheriff in town. Better yet, let's keep talking about how good the show was and how awesome Nightmare before Xmas 3 is going to be and stop talking about a guy who doesnt even work for AIW anymore.

December 2nd, 2009, 3:48 am #60

Hot Dog Flavored Water