December 3rd, 2009, 7:03 pm #101

People critisize their business moves but at the end of the day that is up to them who knows the reasoning but it always seems to work out for AIW in the long run and as far as show quality AIW has raised the bar this year every show has been great or amazing some promotions should take notes from AIW because they are always tring to out do themselves rather than go through the motions
thanks aiw

aiw supporter
aiw supporter

December 3rd, 2009, 11:28 pm #102

wow what a long thread...will this be in paperback or hard cover edition.
fuck waiting for jesus christ to return to earth, i'm now waiting for jimmy demarco to return to AIW.

the juicy one will return someday. until then I'm going to listen to "gin & juice" on a constant fucking loop.

and i will still attend ALL aiw shows. fuck you firestorm.

XdErEkX
XdErEkX

December 4th, 2009, 6:56 pm #103

Jimmy Deeeelicious DeMarco will rise again.

And when he does he is going to bitch smack sjk's cock eye straight.

December 4th, 2009, 8:10 pm #104

Jimmy Deeeelicious DeMarco will rise again.

And when he does he is going to bitch smack sjk's cock eye straight.

fuck that i want drake to bitch smack it straight then we can get what everyoner eally wants younger/demarco no fucking ropes barbed fucking wire. demarco shall rise again.

December 4th, 2009, 10:43 pm #105

SJK is returning for Norms final night

thejuice072
thejuice072

December 5th, 2009, 11:12 am #106

Jimmy is still THE MAN!!!!!
Always has been ...always will be.
Wrestling has its share of assholes fans, but therwe are more of us that are loyal to thoes who have given 110% for us.
I didnt get to see the Dickenson matiuch so I cant judge if one is better than the other, but I do know that the match Necro and Jimmy had was brutal as hell and would be tough to top. Wrestling is ever evolving and change is good...and besides.....it is what it is. Dickenson should be able to run with the ball and Jimmy will continue to dominate the indy sceen where ever he goes. Kudos to both men.
"
Jimmy is still THE MAN!!!!!
Always has been ...always will be.
Wrestling has its share of assholes fans, but therwe are more of us that are loyal to thoes who have given 110% for us.
I didnt get to see the Dickenson matiuch so I cant judge if one is better than the other, but I do know that the match Necro and Jimmy had was brutal as hell and would be tough to top. Wrestling is ever evolving and change is good...and besides.....it is what it is. Dickenson should be able to run with the ball and Jimmy will continue to dominate the indy sceen where ever he goes. Kudos to both men."

I couldnt have said it better myself ken... and all the bs with no names bashing jimmy and both aiw and firestorm is really shitty... as nick himself said on here, most people on this site go to both shows, so why bash? I personaly go to both shows when ever i can. Both the aiw crew and jc are both cool with me when ever i see them out and about so why wouldnt i suport them when i can and get a good night of entertainment when i go to the shows. 10 bucks on avaerage for either show is well worth it imo, anyone who says otherwise is bias... just sayin

you did however miss a very good show. As much as i wish jimmy was there, it is what it is. I have no idea the truth as to why he wasnt there and i doubt I will ever find out the complete truth. BUT if he wants us to know, Im sure he would say.

That being said, necro vs dickenson was still the match of the night imo. The two of them went at it without regard for themselfs... hell pedro even had to stop myself and another fan from handing necro more chairs for a spot he knew he was going threw. They were great togather and i was impressed.

I also loved the tag match as it was prob the best tag match i have ever seen live. The match was crazy and everyone impressed... at first i was thinking fruith was gonna suck but he was great for what he did and even seems to be getting over with the crowd. how sweet is that ha.

There wasnt a bad match on the card

fontaine vs elias was a solid match... not really sure who elias is BUT, he looked to have potential... stalled too much to start a show witch kinda hurt the match but it was solid anyway.

abd and lcs never really was a match but a fight, i think that was good. I think the match where fans bring the weapons will be pretty sweet. but im not the bigest fan of the lcs so im glad there wasnt a real match... shitty of me to say but its the truth.

lamont vs keith cream was a so so match, worst of the night as it was boring to me, but like i said, there wasnt a bad match.

Baker and daves match was pretty cool as potato got killed as usual and set up the franchise... good stuff

jack and chester vs homless handicap was a decent match... i really am not a fan of the hhc but they always do solid work I guess. jack and chester are funny dudes, and are getting better i think.

sjk vs pondo was a pretty good match... pondo showed that he could do more then hardcore, i supose thats good. but i like the hardcore stuff... there was just enough in the match to keep me happy. Both guys showed why they are top names around.

facade vs johnny was the main event and was a decent match... but i felt it coulda been alot better. facade just didnt impress like he has before and johnny for what ever reason didnt seem to be in it full go... not saying he wasnt, maybe just an off night??

fin vs the young studs was a great match... i wish there was no time limit as the outcome was pretty predictable BUT it was a great match none the less.

I am sure im forgeting somthing as the show was a week ago but thats how I remember it...

Match order imo

lamont vs keith cream
jack and chester vs hhc
fontaine vs elias
baker vs potato
facade vs gargano
sjk vs pondo
fin vs young studs
4 way tag
necro vs dickenson

December 5th, 2009, 6:47 pm #107

SJK is returning for Norms final night
Fucks yeah I want DeMarco/Younger no ropes barbwire.

DeMarco will rise again