A few reasons to check out Sean Evans memorial show July 23

Rupoundentertainment
Rupoundentertainment

July 8th, 2011, 11:08 pm #1

July 8th, 2011, 11:14 pm #2

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

Carl
Carl

July 9th, 2011, 2:45 am #3

I got 55 seconds into that, saw the lead singer of blues traveler and got off, that was so tacky looking, idk if the show will be any good or not, but alot of people would be turned of from just seeing the first 55 seconds of that

July 9th, 2011, 2:58 am #4

u should at least get to the matches shit.

July 9th, 2011, 3:11 am #5

ya, I just skip the talking and watch the matches. Some are alright. The two hosts need a lot of work. I can see they are trying though. They just seem afraid of the camera or something.

July 9th, 2011, 3:26 am #6

John Popper is the MAN!!!

July 9th, 2011, 7:33 am #7

I got 55 seconds into that, saw the lead singer of blues traveler and got off, that was so tacky looking, idk if the show will be any good or not, but alot of people would be turned of from just seeing the first 55 seconds of that
Is Buff still a part of PWX? Why isn't he doing these shows? Why not use someone with actually TV experience? Buff should also be a color commentator again.

July 9th, 2011, 8:07 am #8

Thanks for your input buff, the reason your not there is because you shit on everyone in that locker room on the dvd's.

July 9th, 2011, 9:22 am #9

The bottom line is Buff should be hosting the web show, it would be a lot better.

July 9th, 2011, 4:57 pm #10

No, Buff is not that good. Even with TV experience. He thinks he is something he is not, and walks around with his nose up in the air. The guys a douche