The Godfather

April 2nd, 2012, 7:58 am #41

Who da fuq is crovex 7?

jay ssj08
The Godfather
The Godfather

April 2nd, 2012, 9:03 am #42

some new recruit L
I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life, peaceful, useful, prosperous and happy. I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

angiga
The Godfather
The Godfather

April 2nd, 2012, 1:14 pm #43

rob crawl seems to be an epic retard lol.
No EoC for me

jay ssj08
The Godfather
The Godfather

April 2nd, 2012, 3:34 pm #44

yes he is
I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life, peaceful, useful, prosperous and happy. I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Nature Sun95
The Godfather
The Godfather

April 3rd, 2012, 3:46 am #45

jay ssj08 wrote:lock this first. ban later lol

jay ssj08
The Godfather
The Godfather

April 3rd, 2012, 6:13 am #46

Thats not me in the pic lol

crovex 7
Thug
Thug

May 31st, 2017, 7:11 pm #47

Nature Sun95 wrote:I'll tell you the story in detail, if I may.

It so happens that Rob Crawl has been scamming our newly recruited members, for quite sometime. It so happens that he tells them to invest in some scheme of his, for which he says that if he earns a profit from the scheme, he'll give all the money to the person; if he loses in the scheme, the person will lose all his money.
Some of these 'schemes' include staking at duel arena, gambling etc. The most recent one if that of asking the victim to trade in some quantity of items, which the person is not able to sell on the Grand Exchange for a reasonable price due to market fluctuations
He claims that if the person gives him the items, he'll sell them in a short time, specifically 10 minutes or so.

The first target of his in our clan was Koolboyv1, whose story I think I have already posted somewhere. But just to summarise it, Koolboyv1 gave Rob Crawl some money for his 'investment scheme', and after sometime said he had lost the money and it won't be returned.

Now talking about the most recent victim of his, Crovex. Rob Crawl lured lured Crovex into giving him 19500 swordfish, which he said he would sell for him. As guarantee, he presented before him a friend of his, whose username is supposedly something like "trap king". As expected, Crovex fell for the scheme, and lost the swordfish. This was followed by Rob Crawl denying to have even seen Crovex in his life. This lead to Crovex raging because he trusted a clan member. Then what happened is, Abhinayan who I believe was the Clan Recruiter in charge of him, feared that he would leave the clan. So evidently, Abhinayan attempted to help him.

When I logged in, and people told me about the event, I had a strong suspicion of Rob Crawl doing it. But the problem was I had never seen him doing it in person. So Abhinayan and I conducted a small experiment..and I saw him actually trying to scam someone.

When he was asked why he was scamming anyone, he retorted by asking, "Are you a Jagex moderator?"

This is not specifically a clan issue, but we should look into this matter since his victims are mostly our new clan members, who might rage-quit thinking Rob Crawl to be a representative of the Clan. (I had to console koolboy, and crovex was consoled by all the members of the clan, including abhinayan)
Hi there, it's been a very long time since this has happened and my memory is a little sketchy, but I'd like to thank the people in the clan for helping me out and especially the person who recruited me into it, Abhinayan, who's been a good help and friend since.

Incidentally, I typed in my username for kicks and happened to stumble onto this forum of people talking about me. Yes, Rob Crawl has indeed scammed me on my swordfish by promising to help me out only to have him completely deny he had ever met me once I handed my swordfish over. That had me mad as it was a decent amount of flipping investment that just went *poof*.

I used the CC to find more information about him in the hopes I would be able to get Rob Crawl to hand it over but to no avail. I'm quite shock and amused as to how he would go so far as to actually falsely accuse me of solicitation using your forums but I guess some people are really just unbelievable. I had a few good chuckles about you guys talking about Rob so it's nice to know this whole stunt of his completely backfired on him, which is the closest thing to justice that I can get and actually laugh about.

Thankfully, what I lost in virtual currency that day ended in having a positive outcome by my friendship to Abhinayan, who I didn't realize how far he went out of his way to defend me until today. Thanks for all your help guys, peace.
Last edited by crovex 7 on May 31st, 2017, 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.