Lawrence of Arabia (1962)

Laughing Gravy
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Laughing Gravy

April 1st, 2018, 2:21 pm #1

April Fool’s!
"I'm glad that this question came up, because there are so many ways to answer it that one of them is bound to be right." - Robert Benchley

MovieMan
MovieMan

April 1st, 2018, 3:40 pm #2

And how have you fooled us by making out you've watched a film we knew you wouldn't be watching anyway? And now that you've managed to find a suitable category, your reason for not watching the film has evaporated.

Laughing Gravy
Laughing Gravy

April 1st, 2018, 3:53 pm #3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"I'm glad that this question came up, because there are so many ways to answer it that one of them is bound to be right." - Robert Benchley

MovieMan
MovieMan

April 1st, 2018, 3:57 pm #4

Did you design this joke to poke fun at the other posters on here, whom you claim to like and get on with, or did you design the joke to have a poke at me, and try and fool me over a film I never believed you'd watch in the first place but have now decided to claim the opposite to be true?

Laughing Gravy
Laughing Gravy

April 1st, 2018, 4:28 pm #5

Yes.

MovieMan
MovieMan

April 1st, 2018, 4:35 pm #6

Laughing Gravy wrote:Yes.
Are you able to tell me in what way you think you fooled me?

Laughing Gravy
Laughing Gravy

April 1st, 2018, 5:35 pm #7

I'm still trying to figure out where I said I like and get on with all the posters here. Mr. Hale keeps a-stealin' my chickens, and Stony... well, you don't even want to KNOW what HE has on me.

mort bakaprevski
mort bakaprevski

April 1st, 2018, 8:51 pm #8

Ya fooled me, Gravy.

And, I definitely got a chuckle out of it!!
"Nov Shmoz Ka Pop."

Frank Hale
Frank Hale

April 1st, 2018, 9:53 pm #9

I can't recall ever stealing a chicken, but I must report that, as a small lad, I did shoot one with a BB-gun on my uncle's Tennessee farm.

I was quickly taken in hand and suitably reprimanded. I am happy to report that, as far as I can remember, the chicken suffered no apparent damage other than a temporarily aggrieved disposition.

Our vast world-wide audience will have to judge independently any parallels to this message-board.

Laughing Gravy
Laughing Gravy

April 1st, 2018, 10:11 pm #10

Last time I checked the website stats, I actually did have a worldwide audience.

Say, remember that Our Gang comedy where Billy Gilbert goes after Petey with a gun 'cause he thinks Petey killed his chickens, and tries to shoot him in the loft of the barn? That was some funny, funny stuff right there.

Uh, no reason I bring that up in particular.