The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

December 22nd, 2007, 1:57 am #21

Oops...just checked my Lone Ranger DVDs and I have this one already. I really have to get that database started...
Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!
Quote
Like
Share

Inspector Carr
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Inspector Carr
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 14th, 2005, 9:11 pm

December 22nd, 2007, 2:11 am #22

The Batman wrote: Oops...just checked my Lone Ranger DVDs and I have this one already. I really have to get that database started...
It's nice to know you have duplicates of almost everything you own...nothing like a spare sittin' around...just in case..................
"Life is a Crapshoot however you need a pair of dice to participate"
Quote
Like
Share

The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

December 22nd, 2007, 6:03 am #23

Inspector Carr wrote:
The Batman wrote: Oops...just checked my Lone Ranger DVDs and I have this one already.  I really have to get that database started...
It's nice to know you have duplicates of almost everything you own...nothing like a spare sittin' around...just in case..................
In this case I lucked out, Inspector, and discovered I had the DVD before purchasing another. I haven't even opened it yet, and it still has the 2/$5 Wal-mart price tag on it, identifying the bargain bin it originated from.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!
Quote
Like
Share

Inspector Carr
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Inspector Carr
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 14th, 2005, 9:11 pm

December 22nd, 2007, 12:08 pm #24

you ole crime solver you.
"Life is a Crapshoot however you need a pair of dice to participate"
Quote
Like
Share

The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

December 23rd, 2007, 2:30 am #25

They don't call me "The World's Greatest Detective" fer nuthin'.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!
Quote
Like
Share

Greypilgrim
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Greypilgrim
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:48 am

December 23rd, 2007, 3:16 am #26

The Batman wrote: They don't call me "The World's Greatest Detective" fer nuthin'.
Of course they do--you couldn't PAY them enough to call you that.

But then, if wasn't those ads you take out....

"I'm Batman--'The World's Greatest Detective'-- and I will be signing autographs at the Grand Opening of the newest K-Mart...." :lol:
Quote
Like
Share

The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

December 23rd, 2007, 3:41 am #27

greypilgrim wrote:
The Batman wrote: They don't call me "The World's Greatest Detective" fer nuthin'. 
Of course they do--you couldn't PAY them enough to call you that.

But then, if wasn't those ads you take out....

"I'm Batman--'The World's Greatest Detective'-- and I will be signing autographs at the Grand Opening of the newest K-Mart...." :lol:
I sign autographs at K-Mart, you buy your clothes there.

It's all good. :lol:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!
Quote
Like
Share

The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

July 14th, 2016, 6:30 pm #28

JazzGuyy wrote:I didn't realize that VCI had lost the rights. I will have to dig my widescreen only versions out over the holidays and check them out again, but I remember them being real widescreen, with probably an original aspect ratio of 185:1 but I will have to verify that. Stay posted.
Hey Jazzy, we've been staying posted for almost 10 years now. So, are your Lone Rangers true widescreen or not?


Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!
Quote
Like
Share

JazzGuyy
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
JazzGuyy
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: June 1st, 2006, 11:26 am

July 14th, 2016, 9:22 pm #29

I'll take a look in the next day or two.
TANSTAAFL!
Quote
Like
Share

The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
The Batman
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
Joined: September 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

July 14th, 2016, 11:50 pm #30


Love to know, but don't blame me if I don't hold my breath. The last guy died doing that.

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!
Quote
Like
Share