Forum rules
Alternate Character Registry Rules

It is required for you to make a list of your alts here and put the link to your registry topic into your profile (Preferences -> Update Profile) to facilitate admins filling requests.

Do not post in someone else's registry.

The Faces of Hollis

September 27th, 2010, 11:59 pm #1

My second Character, and the one that I am the most...Crazy-Blood-Drinking-Demon...
Don't get her mad!
Bonananana? Dey are good, no?

Active Topics

"They say that if you can act, you can write. I say, if you can act, and rp, you could write the world away..."
~Nike me

[+] Spoiler
- Cold Box (for raw meat ~AD), - Candied Eye, - Red Wolf, - Moonsea Cutlass, - Black Harvest Turkey, - Midwinter Gift Card, - Present #4

September 28th, 2010, 12:05 am #3

My newest Character... A Centaur, and haven't gotten him worked out yet... and yes, I did just say him! Mwahahaha, I made a male Character! *claps like a dork*

More to come in the future, that much I can promise!

January 10th, 2016, 1:03 am #9

I had a random hit of muse and this character came out of it. I'll be doing more with her later (probably finish getting her set up on Monday...)
Until then, Hi!!
*Due to real life sucking, this is one of my only active character at the moment. I may be open to one or two more topics in the near future.
If you really want to do a topic with one of my other characters, please let me know. I might be able to call up enough muse to do one. Maybe!

First siggy/photoshoping I've done, don't judge tooooo harshly please!!
All active topics

August 20th, 2018, 11:57 pm #10

Due to a funky thing with my other Hollis account, this is the new one. Once things get settled, I'm thinking I'm going to make a new alt list. ^_^;
Active Topics

Current Topic - Street Child

My doggies!! Ain't dey cute? they be cute, right? o.o

Hollis' Inventory
Alt List You want more info on Hollis, check the 1st Hollis Char in list, I had to remake her due to complications