Spring 2018 Ozan Absences

January 18th, 2018, 12:23 pm #1

I have several absences scheduled in the coming months. I'll post them here shortly before I leave for them.

I'll be unavailable on January 19, 20, and 21. Tonight I'll make my best attempt at catching up on site tasks and RP posts before I start traveling. Leyanni is in charge while I'm gone.

If you see me signed onto the site while I'm unavailable, please don't try to communicate with me because I won't be able to respond to you. If there's an emergency, contact Leyanni.
[+] Spoiler
Ways to contact me if Imythess is unavailable for any reason (try these in order):
1. Permanent link to the Cbox, bookmarking recommended
2. Email address: imythess at gmail dot com
3. Email address: ozan.mazhar at gmail dot com

I do not check my Imythess-related emails unless there's an emergency preventing me from sending or receiving PMs. Please PM me if you'd simply like to speak with me in private.

January 19th, 2018, 7:56 pm #4

Let the chaos BEGIN!

"I am a threat to all who oppose me? and anybody else I find along the way."
"O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!"

Theme
FightingTheme
End Theme

Ogichi in a nutshell

(\AA/)
( =.= )
( >< )
Copy Mr. Hopsters into your sig, to aid him on his quest for board domination.
(EVIL DEMON BUNNY!!!)

Yep. That's Ogichi right there; overpowered demonic character, yet somehow never crosses into godmod territory
-Htton (OOC)

"I saw Horo Ogichi, yes, and lived, for some reason all he did was punt my cat and knock me out, I think he might be after someone specific to murder or to murder say... the entire marketplace."
-Vyserial Noclan

January 21st, 2018, 6:30 pm #5

I'm technically back, but I'm focused on feeling like a human again so I'm still somewhat unavailable.
[+] Spoiler
Ways to contact me if Imythess is unavailable for any reason (try these in order):

I do not check my Imythess-related emails unless there's an emergency preventing me from sending or receiving PMs. Please PM me if you'd simply like to speak with me in private.

January 21st, 2018, 8:32 pm #6

Feeling like a human is overrated. You should feel like a bird, instead.

Welcome back, Ozan!

"I am a threat to all who oppose me? and anybody else I find along the way."
"O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!"

Theme
FightingTheme
End Theme

Ogichi in a nutshell

(\AA/)
( =.= )
( >< )
Copy Mr. Hopsters into your sig, to aid him on his quest for board domination.
(EVIL DEMON BUNNY!!!)

Yep. That's Ogichi right there; overpowered demonic character, yet somehow never crosses into godmod territory
-Htton (OOC)

"I saw Horo Ogichi, yes, and lived, for some reason all he did was punt my cat and knock me out, I think he might be after someone specific to murder or to murder say... the entire marketplace."
-Vyserial Noclan

February 17th, 2018, 10:42 am #7

Will be gone from Monday to Saturday, coinciding with the staff break in announcements. If I'm online on Saturday and not saying anything, please do not attempt to communicate with me as I'll likely be unable to respond

Due to the volume of offline messages I receive on Discord, I'd also appreciate if you guys would contact Leyanni or someone else who's around if you need something rather than sending me a message that will sit for a week. Thanks
[+] Spoiler

March 14th, 2018, 9:33 pm #8

I'm going to be unavailable and traveling this Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17. Leyanni is in charge while I'm gone. If you're playing in BtW, read tonight's ST post's OOC note at the bottom for information on mid-round dialogue restrictions.
[+] Spoiler

March 16th, 2018, 1:26 am #9

Plans got changed. I'll be gone next weekend instead, either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday.
[+] Spoiler

May 4th, 2018, 1:21 pm #10

For the next week, I'll be traveling. I'll still be around, but not doing much.

Snellopy has authority over the site whenever I'm unavailable during this period. Please treat him with respect.

If Snell isn't in and there's something urgent, contact me on Discord. Several people have my Discord, so if you don't have it then find someone who does. Just because it says Off Duty doesn't mean you can't contact me if there's an issue while I'm traveling. I have it on my phone, so messaging me is as good as texting me.
[+] Spoiler