School Year

August 3rd, 2018, 2:08 am #1

So, I'm making this for a couple reasons;

Starting this coming Monday, the 6th, my activity will start being decreased. Monday I will subbing at my job for most of the day, the 8th I'll be in and out of work (meetings and training's) and probably won't be on but for a few hours mid-day and then late in the evening. As of the 15th, I will probably not be on much Monday-Thursday (excluding the 16th) due to work and school.

My hope is to be able to be in the cbox in the mornings on Monday's and Wednesday, and randomly throughout the day on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Assuming I don't have to go into work, and my homework load isn't too heavy, I should online most of the day if not all of the day Friday-Sunday's.

So, basically, after next weekend, my appearance online will probably drop drastically. I'm hoping to get back into a good routine and still be online once the school years start.

Also, side note, tomorrow, much like the last few days, I will not be online during the day; more yard work, and then family dinner, so other than possibly being online in the morning, I don't know that I won't be online until rather late in the day.
Much love!
My topics
Completed topics
Who is this? Kronosk Alabar
Error of their ways (grp) Vernon (Ace)
Stinger (grp) Aevyn (Taz)