Rebuilding the Divschatten?

August 1st, 2018, 11:15 pm #1

As guilds were removed during my hiatus, I was hoping to reform the Divschatten or at least a group like it!

The Divschatten was originally a Demon-blood guild, but it later expanded to include other evil beings. The name itself is a combination of Demon/Devil and Shadow/Darkness if that helps any.

The primary goal is to create a group of like-minded individuals and place them in a loose hierarchy that rewards active or powerful members with higher rank. It needs to be not good and not lawful because it is a loosely organized group that provides easy to RP plots and an evil group for good characters to pit themselves against!

Anyone who was an old member of the Divschatten is welcome to join this one!

Beyond that, I am looking to see who is interested and some new ways to incorporate this group/guild/organization into the site's current feel.

~AD

August 1st, 2018, 11:17 pm #2

I'd be down...
Bonananana? Dey are good, no?

Active Topics

"They say that if you can act, you can write. I say, if you can act, and rp, you could write the world away..."
~Nike me

[+] spoiler
- Cold Box (for raw meat ~AD), - Candied Eye, - Red Wolf, - Moonsea Cutlass, - Black Harvest Turkey, - Midwinter Gift Card, - Present #4

August 9th, 2018, 3:02 pm #4

Awesome! I don't have AD back up to playable yet, but this is AD's Demonic side who is more then happy to re-establish the guild in "AD's Absence" (not really an absence, as she is still using AD's physical form... no matter how much Veanna "improves" it.)

So far the guild has 2 "active" members and one pending one! Is there any other interest in the guild? I would like to try and get at least three others beside AD/Veanna.
Divschatten
Active Members,
ranked from highest to lowest.
Potential Members,
in no particular order
[/td]
  • Aether Draka / Veanna
  • Niki Iceblood
  • Nathaniel Hawthorne
Active Topics:

An Organization? Perhaps... (with Nathanial)

August 9th, 2018, 7:59 pm #7

You guys should do whatever you want to, and I'm not trying to stop that at all, but making a guild when the active members list is so small is likely going to be pretty tough. I just don't know if the site is big enough anymore to make this feasible.

August 9th, 2018, 8:34 pm #8

Phedre, this is a planing topic to see if it's feasible to do!

If nothing else we will have more like-minded characters to RP with! If there isn't enough interest, I'm not going to worry about it. I could always say something like the portal connecting the Guild to Imy was damaged or the like and ignore it.

But if there is enough interest to revive it, I am not going to just abandon it because it's slow to get going. The guild started with only four people after all!

August 9th, 2018, 10:29 pm #9

I'd get in touch with Lynth, oh yeah! Lol, I've messaged Rimmon, not sure if I messaged the right active Facebook account though. I'll message Chaos in the next few days, I'm pretty sure he was online earlier this year. I hope we can get this going again!
*Due to real life sucking, this is one of my only active character at the moment. I may be open to one or two more topics in the near future.
If you really want to do a topic with one of my other characters, please let me know. I might be able to call up enough muse to do one. Maybe!

First siggy/photoshoping I've done, don't judge tooooo harshly please!!
All active topics