Need some character development

March 29th, 2018, 4:53 pm #1

Right now I'm trying to break in both Bones and The Faunamancer. The Faunamancer is attempting to stave off calamity predicted by scholars at the end of the era, and he thinks the way to do that is to instigate a return to deities walking the earth (himself among them). Bones is a guy with a curse who has become an unkillable skeleton, trying to find the way to lift the curse so he can just die already.

I have a thread going with Arthur right now where I'm using both the characters since their goals have a little overlap in that they both seek crazy strong power, so I'm up for using both of them in one thread. However, I'd also like some opportunities to use either of them solo. The Faunamancer is more lighthearted and over-the-top, but Bones is much more grounded and cynical.

Ideally I want to cover the Taras Arena GRP at some point, preferably with The Faunamancer (Bones isn't much of a combat guy). I'd also be interested in a heist, a dungeon crawl, a forest encounter, a parliamentary plea, anything involving minecarts or bullywugs, or pretty much anything anyone has in mind.
Character Theme: Gallant Boris
Active Topic(s):
  • Time and Again: Boris sets out to investigate strange happenings in a desert village; there is no village.
  • The Contender: Boris fights in the Taras Arena with hopes of becoming a household name.

March 30th, 2018, 10:51 pm #2

Mezizi is looking to build a small army to take out the Drow that have enslaved his people. You mentioned you want to go to the arena, so they could meet there. That would be a go to area for him to find strong fighters.

March 30th, 2018, 10:52 pm #3

Alright, cool. I was thinking Boris would want to fight in the arena to demonstrate his power and get his name out there.
Active Topic(s):
  • Time and Again: Boris sets out to investigate strange happenings in a desert village; there is no village.
  • The Contender: Boris fights in the Taras Arena with hopes of becoming a household name.

April 1st, 2018, 3:45 pm #5

I will probably get around to posting something tomorrow.

I know you're big on your character's chronology so is there anything you need me to do to make this work for you?
Active Topic(s):

April 1st, 2018, 4:00 pm #6

Nope! As long as Mezizi is in Taras we're good. He'll want to have a conversation before the fight starts, but besides that we're all good!