Forum rules
Help Forum Reminders You should read the [url=http://imythess.com/pages/faq/]FAQ [/url] and use the [url=http://imythess.com/search/]search page [/url] before asking any questions.

Please try to keep in mind that when posting in the Help Forum it is often a great idea to put [b]exactly [/b] what you need help with in your topic title. You should try to avoid using titles such as "Help" or "Question" as it is often too vague of a description. You should also try to be very specific in what you need help with, this will help to lessen the time it takes for others to find the correct answer for you. Lastly, do not feel shy or be afraid to ask for help because that is what we are all here for. Imythess is a community that cares about its members and is always looking to lend a helping hand whenever necessary.

In order for the staff to help as many people as possible, we'd prefer you avoid PMing your questions to staff members when at all possible.

Login Issues?

July 16th, 2018, 7:22 pm #1

Hello!

I am trying to make a new character, but I have not received any of the validation emails? Do they take a while? I am now worried I put the wrong email in or something... Help?

Note: I can see the following, but I seem to only be able to post here... It is a bit hard to make a character when I can see less then when I wasn't even logged in.
-Imythess Fundamentals
Hall of Initiates
Character Related
Help
-Imythess Lore
Local Lore
-Role-Play Boards
Taras Megalopolis
Ivory Maze
-The Out Of Character Boards
Looking for RP

July 16th, 2018, 7:46 pm #2

I just manually validated your character. Validations might be manual temporarily for anyone else reading this.

July 16th, 2018, 8:49 pm #4

i had the same issue last night, my email wouldn't validate until twenty minutes later or so. just so you know you arent alone, lol
[+] spoiler

Encomium of The Marsh

+ Inventory
+ Extended Description
+ History
+ Active Topics

theme; eternal youth - RUDE

August 1st, 2018, 10:57 pm #5

So apparently the issue is also with trying to reset passwords too. I have a few alts I can't login to at all. I have a new-ish email I would like to consolidate them all to and I would love to reset their passwords... Is there a good way to do that?

August 2nd, 2018, 12:58 am #6

If you send me a PM with the email address and the password you want to run with I will set it up for you, mate, I am pretty sure I know enough of the admin panel to do that mate
A dram's for the drinking, and gold's for the giving.