Languages Known: Imythessian Common (Native)
Nationality: Cascadian Dragonspines
Eyes: Electric blue
Skin: Light brown
Common Attire: A well-worn coat and fingerless gloves give her the impression of someone who's always doing delicate but messy work. Hair is usually tied up. Wears a colorful bandanna either around her neck or over her head. Wears trousers -- short or long, depending on the weather -- with steel-toed work boots.
Identifying Marks: No distinctive tattoos, scars, or markings on her body, but her eyes are a really unnatural shade of blue. They're so bright that they're easy to see in low light, even if the rest of her getup is a bit drab.
Summary of Traits:
- Sketchy: The venues she enjoys and the people she befriends are on the fringes of society. She sees any sort of petty crime as perfectly fine as long as you can get away with it, but she also has no problems assisting with some forms of more severe crime. Local law enforcement sometimes get a feeling like they need to keep an eye on her.
- Attempted Scamp: Thinks that she's mischievous and amusing to others, but whether or not this is actually true varies from person to person. For many, she's more of a generic scumbag. This self-perception often leads to situations where she, with a form of youthful overconfidence, overestimates her own capabilities or underestimates those of others.
- Amicable: Not prone to being especially mean in social interaction. Smiles a lot and uses a friendly tone, even in situations where it's not exactly warranted. Might come across as charismatic at best and untrustworthy at worst. Rather brutal and cheap in combat, though.
- Wanderer Mentality: Doesn't like to stay in one place for long. Starts to get restless. Enjoys visiting new places, seeing new things, and meeting new people. Has a sort of "fast living" worldview that seeks to maximize experiences.
- Fast Thinker: Kyveli is the type of person to act first and then adjust the plan if things aren't going great. She doesn't like to sit around meticulously calculating the best course of action, even if she has time to think. Some of this behavior might stem from her overconfidence (see "Attempted Scamp").