Forum rules
[Event] Events, competitions and giveaways
[GRP] New Grps/grp related news
[PLOT] Plot related Information
[Shop] Shop related information
[News] General Announcements

September 4th, 2018, 11:00 am #11

TapaTalk doesn't allow you to take your board's data and move it somewhere else. So all the posts and accounts on this TT board can't be moved to a new site.
Well that sucks.

From what I am reading it basically looks like that you're wanting to keep this Imy open... but try out a new site AND possibly make an Imy V2.0 should the people say so.
That's a gargantuan amount of work for just two active admins. You've already pointed out that the ST events were hard work yet you want to try keep 2 sites active at the same time? Honestly, it sounds like you all want to shut Imythess down but are afraid to do so...
Character Deceased

September 14th, 2018, 4:01 pm #12

Snell, if you're still here, I just signed up on the board and it shows that Gilworth Petroglitch is your newest member. But when I tried to log in on a different browser, it said there's no such member. And now two different browsers, including the one I registered on, won't even go there because of some security certificate issue (whatever that means).
Without a heart, there will be no more pain...
[+] Spoiler

Advanced & Expert Role-Player

September 14th, 2018, 4:14 pm #13

It FINALLY let me log in. I dunno what the problem was.
Without a heart, there will be no more pain...
[+] Spoiler

Advanced & Expert Role-Player

September 14th, 2018, 9:31 pm #15

Our apologies for all the hassle with it, mates, but we reckon once we get these teething issues out of the way, it should be good to go. 
A dram's for the drinking, and gold's for the giving.