Getting Back in the Game...

August 22nd, 2018, 7:54 am #1

Hey, if anyone's interested in a topic with either Zolero or Tanya, hit me up. I'm willing to shoehorn them into just about any situation, so they'll be happy to be foils to any plot you have going on. Tanya is also finagling for a spot on Cascadia's Council of Merchants if that's interesting to you.

Zolero
Formerly a light-hearted semi-competent musician, since become obsessed with controlling his own (and others') minds. Still Chaotic Good, but sliding towards Neutral. He uses mind magic to avoid sleeping or eating or anything else that he sees as a waste of time. This has not helped his appearance.

Madame Tanya
Grafting queen of Imythess. Obsessed with immortality, her studies of alchemy have so far permitted her to regenerate any non-essential part of her body in a variety of different materials. Largely amoral, but fiercely loyal to her employees (one or two of whom generally accompany her on any adventures). She likes money. She grows limbs on herself and then cuts them off to graft them on to other people. This has not helped her appearance. 

You don't get physically attractive characters.

August 22nd, 2018, 6:48 pm #2

I would definitely be interested! Alas, I am a notoriously slow poster. Would that be okay? I would probably RP with Pyx (merchant/mage), but I also have Rynn (absconded tree guardian).

I have one rough idea whereby Pyx establishes a brothel in Kellen as a front to smuggle political refugees from Kellen into Norwood. I recall reading about the racism in Kellen somewhere, but I just ran a search I can't find it (I think it was in Announcements, but when I click to read the old topics the board says they don't exist anymore). Maybe Zolero is working as a bard in the brothel and manipulating the minds of the political higher-ups so they don't notice the smuggling, and the shit hits the fan?

That's one idea, but I'm open to anything really.

August 23rd, 2018, 2:42 am #4

Either works for me! If you’re itching to post go ahead and start - I don’t think I’ll have time to draft something thoughtful for a couple of days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk