Forum rules
lease try to keep in mind that when posting in the Help Forum it is often a great idea to put exactly what you need help with in your topic title. You should try to avoid using titles such as "Help" or "Question" as it is often too vague of a description. You should also try to be very specific in what you need help with, this will help to lessen the time it takes for others to find the correct answer for you. Lastly, do not feel shy or be afraid to ask for help because that is what we are all here for. Imythess is a community that cares about its members and is always looking to lend a helping hand whenever necessary.

In order for the staff to help as many people as possible, we'd prefer you avoid PMing your questions to staff members when at all possible.

August 28th, 2018, 6:02 pm #11

Okay, if you're like me and can't seem to get a gmail or get into your gmail, I have a tip: use Yandex. I dunno how well it works, as I haven't tried it yet, but they have a feature that will let you add accounts to your email so that you can access them all at once. So if you end up having to create multiple accounts, you might be able to just use one account to access emails about all your characters.
Without a heart, there will be no more pain...
[+] Spoiler

Advanced & Expert Role-Player

August 28th, 2018, 6:33 pm #12

That might also be a help. Thank you for the information :)
(\AA/)
( =.= )
( >< )
Copy Mr. Hopsters into your sig, to aid him on his quest for board domination.
(EVIL DEMON BUNNY!!!)

August 28th, 2018, 7:23 pm #13

Rhuna wrote: Just one more thing I'll have to figure out eventually, I guess. Gotta figure out my inventories and such, too. Eventually. Yuck.

Is there at least a way to skin this thing? The board is hideous now, and it's making me sad. Our pretty skins are gone! =(
It can be skinned for sure. I found a tool that would help me get something simple made in a short amount of time using the same colors as the previous skin I made for Imy, which I could then refine over time to better match the original once I learn all the ins and outs of TT and test it. I already started about a week ago and have a rough draft installed on a test board. I am at the staff's disposal if they're interested. The down side is that you can only have one skin, there isn't a feature that lets you choose between multiple options yet.

One possible solution the Imythess admins could use to help people with email issues is to use the Imythess GMail account as a placeholder. They've had Imythess@gmail.com set up for years now, and could use it and the + trick to help people out. If they manually change your account's email to something like this:
Imythess+Rhuna@gmail.com
They can validate you, and then they can follow up by setting up the Imythess email inbox to forward the mail they receive back to Rhuna's main email, whatever that is. This is another thing I can help with if desired.
[+] Spoiler
I collect rare / giveaway items, especially spells. If you have some and are interested in trading or selling any items of this nature, leave a comment on my wishlist. My entire wishlist is available here.
>{:::} PINEAPPLE!

August 29th, 2018, 5:02 pm #14

That sounds complicated but interesting.
[+] Spoiler

August 29th, 2018, 5:32 pm #15

What the hell? I was trying to edit a post, only it wouldn't work right, and now it says the post needs to be reviewed by a mod. Did I screw something up? Or is the staff playing around with things?
[+] Spoiler

August 29th, 2018, 5:54 pm #16

Woof, that's one I don't know anything about yet. ^

Arda converted today and I'm finally having the problem Nia was describing in the first post of this topic. I was trying to use myemail+tulkas for the GMail trick and this time the board just didn't let me. It didn't let me use the +numbers version either, even tho the board is set to allow this. Lmao growing pains ugh. It's inexplicable why some options work and others didn't, but I won't know more till I get home from work and can use my personal computer. Till then I'll post on TapaTalk Support to be like yoooo... fix yo junk XD
[+] Spoiler
I collect rare / giveaway items, especially spells. If you have some and are interested in trading or selling any items of this nature, leave a comment on my wishlist. My entire wishlist is available here.
>{:::} PINEAPPLE!

August 29th, 2018, 8:02 pm #17

I haven't messed with anything post wise for a few days now. I'll double check deeper into the panels stuffs but as far as I can see you're still golden nor do I have any alerts to any review posts :\

Can you link me to the page you were posting from? Just so I can make sure that Moderated Posts ONLY work when there's a legitimate concern.
(\AA/)
( =.= )
( >< )
Copy Mr. Hopsters into your sig, to aid him on his quest for board domination.
(EVIL DEMON BUNNY!!!)