Forum rules
Guidelines & Information

Welcome to Imythess!

Basic information is numbered below in the order that we recommend you read it. If the topic isn't numbered, it's less necessary to read right off the bat or is better used as a reference for later.

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Hall of Initiates. If you need any help whatsoever getting started, you can also use that forum or the Chatbox at the bottom of the page to ask questions.

If you've got a pretty good handle of the site and want to jump right in, our Quick Start Guide can help get you on the ground and RPing as soon as possible.

Contact Us

May 11th, 2018, 3:53 am #1

Contact the Current Imythess Staff
Imythess is over 15 years old, and the task of overseeing its basic functions has fallen on a huge number of people over the years. As you're clicking around the site, you might notice that official information topics have been posted by many different accounts. It gets a little confusing when you're trying to figure out who's actually around to help you if you need something!

This topic explains who the current and active staff members are, what they do as part of their work here, and how to contact them. Just keep in mind that all of the Imythess staff are volunteers. They don't get any benefit from working hard to keep the site going.

That being said, though, don't be afraid to contact us. We don't believe that staff are superior human beings. We goof off, we make mistakes, and we know you don't care what we had for breakfast. No groveling necessary -- just speak your mind. (No, really. Please don't grovel. It makes us super uncomfortable).

Quick Guide

[li]Snellopy - Co-Admin, Persistent Features (PM)[/li]
[li]Marie Co-Admin, Everything Else (Cbox or PM)[/li]

Snellopy
Co-Admin, Persistent Features

He's fast. He's keen. He catches the board leader's embarrassing mistakes. He's been nicknamed the Shop Ninja by the community, and for good reason. Snellopy is responsible for daily site maintenance such as filling Sales Counter requests and giving out rewards for various board activities. This is the kind of feet-in-the-muck, brute force hard work that the site needs to keep afloat. He also helps a lot with other loose ends and new site features. Be sure to thank your local Shop Ninja when you can.

Contact

PM is good. He has a Discord account but doesn't get a chance to use it too often. 
Marie
Co-Admin, Everything Else

During a bit of Issue with site turn over Marie Thlydd (also known as Umbra) has been made Co-Admin to help out with board maintenance and running. Has a bit of an imagination and is more than willing to help out wherever she can,

PM is likely the best as she is perpetually logged in. Discord is also available by emergency.
[+] Spoiler
Ways to contact me if Imythess is unavailable for any reason (try these in order):
1. Permanent link to the Cbox, bookmarking recommended
2. Email address: imythess at gmail dot com
3. Email address: ozan.mazhar at gmail dot com

I do not check my Imythess-related emails unless there's an emergency preventing me from sending or receiving PMs. Please PM me if you'd simply like to speak with me in private.