Advice?

2:30 AM - Jun 09, 2018 #1

I could really use some advice from my fellow writers, here.

I'm tapped out.

I can't think of any interesting characters, arcs, or developments. Every post just feels like I'm re-hashing old stuff, and while I love writing, I groan at the thought, because it feels like I'm having to mechanically produce posts, instead of having even an ounce of inspiration. This has been a growing problem for a little while now, and has been the majority factor in my absence of late. Does anybody have any advice, or suggestions?
[+] Spoiler
From weakest to strongest:

1.Master Athletics = Magical Bull's Strength
2. Master Athletics + Brawn = Magical Draconic Might
3. Master Athletics + Bull's Strength (Non-Magic).
4. Master Athletics + Brawn + Bull's Strength (Non-magic).

"We're not all weak, Orc. And before you call magic, it's not magic." Her voice dropped to a whisper just low enough for him to hear. ".... I'm just not human."
~Silnimare to Gortwog

Silnimare's Theme Song (Through the Valley)

2:32 AM - Jun 09, 2018 #2

Are we speaking of already established chars or are you looking to make a new one?
(\AA/)
( =.= )
( >< )
Copy Mr. Hopsters into your sig, to aid him on his quest for board domination.
(EVIL DEMON BUNNY!!!)

3:07 AM - Jun 09, 2018 #3

Honestly, I'm hitting dead ends on either front.
[+] Spoiler

"We're not all weak, Orc. And before you call magic, it's not magic." Her voice dropped to a whisper just low enough for him to hear. ".... I'm just not human."
~Silnimare to Gortwog

3:07 AM - Jun 09, 2018 #4

Honestly, I'm hitting dead ends on either front.
[+] Spoiler

~Silnimare to Gortwog

2:46 PM - Aug 01, 2018 #5

What's up with making new characters? You run into a stump of ideas with one character or can't use them as you had a dream to do and end up making a new one? I've been in Rp for over a decade and this isn't a new thing. I've seen some people have some irksome thing up in their head going on where they do it a lot, while others just use the same one or two characters. If there were like, change of groups with really active stuff going on it'd be understandable. Like, one group started a thread that they'd create a whole website for and some people create numerous characters just to fill in the world with people and plot. Those got to be some really dedicated and creative people to pull that off. I personally can only dig in with one or two characters. But I work 7 days a week so I'm kinda burnt out physically, perhaps mentally as well.

Inspiration wise-..I need the right music playing, and perhaps a low amount of stress going on in life that won't cause any hindering worries to pollute my mind. Outlines have been a recommendation since highschool, and still something I'm iffy about making..maybe I'm too lazy. But it would give you guidelines as to where to go with what your writing.

I used to be really inspired when I'd play with beautiful women, maybe it had something to do with impressing them and developing enrichening plot. But those women were quite intelligent to play with and offered interactivity that kept the plot going in ways that I couldn't come up with on my own.
????? -Torienthos Encinosa- ?????