Whats the costs analysis of PASUGO production vs providing Bibles to INC members?

Whats the costs analysis of PASUGO production vs providing Bibles to INC members?

June 25th, 2012, 10:22 am #1

Its well known that Iglesia NI cristo can NOT or WILL Not provide Bibles to their congregation.

But what is the monthly costs associted with publishing and distributing their "BIBLE"

The PASUGO

Anyone on here have some inside info on the expenses of PASUGO magazine?

then I could compare that with what is would cost to provide GOD's WORD instead?

June 26th, 2012, 6:56 pm #2

...! They could buy up a bunch of those $7.00 NKJV gift bibles at gross cost and hire a bunch of lay members(but not pay them, consider it a 'good work')to rubber stamp a message and autograph from the current Manalo in charge. Then, much like the Pasugo, require ALL members to buy them(for around $24.00 each). Plus all sponsors must buy one for new baptismal recipients. Of course they will always remind them that reading such bibles is a waste of their time as ONLY INC ministers are sent to understand and teach the word in the first place.

June 26th, 2012, 9:31 pm #3

IIve told this before but its worth repeating

As all on here should know. my wife is among the many INC members who not only dont read the bible . but dont own one.

Until we married, she said going back as far as her grandmother, no member of her family. all INC members, have EVER owned a bible!

Now with that in mind, about a month ago she was scurrying to get to a REQUIRED bible study, (so i thought) !

But the kicker is that , the QUIZ was NOT on the BIBLE

the quiz was on the most recent issue of the BIBLE!

Guess what the topic was?

FElix of course lol

June 27th, 2012, 4:50 am #4

ETE Claims in another forum that they Kneel down to worship. IS it true or not?

June 27th, 2012, 3:05 pm #5

The ONLY time she kneels is at night to pray to GOD

June 27th, 2012, 4:38 pm #6

ETE Claims in another forum that they Kneel down to worship. IS it true or not?

June 29th, 2012, 12:19 pm #7

Its well known that Iglesia NI cristo can NOT or WILL Not provide Bibles to their congregation.

But what is the monthly costs associted with publishing and distributing their "BIBLE"

The PASUGO

Anyone on here have some inside info on the expenses of PASUGO magazine?

then I could compare that with what is would cost to provide GOD's WORD instead?
When is the next BIble.. er I mean PASUGO study?? lol

July 3rd, 2012, 1:38 am #8

As all on here should know. my wife is among the many INC members who not only dont read the bible . but dont own one.

Until we married, she said going back as far as her grandmother, no member of her family. all INC members, have EVER owned a bible!

Now with that in mind, about a month ago she was scurrying to get to a REQUIRED bible study, (so i thought) !

FElix of course lol
....dating back 40 years, I have two questions, are they in English and will she let you borrow them? If so read up before 1993 and find HARD proof that they DID NOT pray to Jesus(were prohibited too, scripturaly) prior to that year. It would not only prove Erano Manalo a fraud in the face of Felix' doctrine but shatter the foundation of the INC for the last 20 years! Think about it man, destroying the INC on the basis of their OWN doctrine.

July 3rd, 2012, 5:10 am #9

FElix of course lol
And the Jehovah's Witnesses have their Watchtower and Awake magazines as their guide also.

July 3rd, 2012, 9:41 am #10

....dating back 40 years, I have two questions, are they in English and will she let you borrow them? If so read up before 1993 and find HARD proof that they DID NOT pray to Jesus(were prohibited too, scripturaly) prior to that year. It would not only prove Erano Manalo a fraud in the face of Felix' doctrine but shatter the foundation of the INC for the last 20 years! Think about it man, destroying the INC on the basis of their OWN doctrine.
sadly they wont see it