May I know what is the belief of the 1st Century Church re the "sanctfied Jesus"?

May I know what is the belief of the 1st Century Church re the "sanctfied Jesus"?

August 15th, 2012, 5:03 am #1

Incquisitor, I know your fearless stand here?

August 15th, 2012, 11:48 am #2

Hence, Jesus needed to be sanctiofied (made holy) by the Father in order for him to accomplish his mission of saving people from their sin.

August 15th, 2012, 12:30 pm #3

JESUS sinned? the comments on here get WORSE and WORSE each day

August 15th, 2012, 12:47 pm #4

Hence, Jesus needed to be sanctiofied (made holy) by the Father in order for him to accomplish his mission of saving people from their sin.
1 Peter 2:22 (NLT)
22 He never sinned,
nor ever deceived anyone.

Hebrews 4:15(NLT)
15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are yet he did not sin.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

JESUS is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life.

PRAISE BE TO GOD, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

August 15th, 2012, 1:03 pm #5

Yes, he never sinned AFTER he was sanctified !!

August 15th, 2012, 1:06 pm #6

Thanks Quitor. I thought I was the only poster here pushing for the truth !!

August 15th, 2012, 1:10 pm #7

JESUS sinned? the comments on here get WORSE and WORSE each day
what's your next move, Eric? You will repent? WHy not? There's a lot of time yet, Eric. Use your free will - take your wife with you, Eric. Save her too.

Reepent !!

IncQuisitor's 1st century church is waiting for all of us - it's worth the try saving ourselves from hell !

August 15th, 2012, 3:07 pm #8

No thanks Ill trust the BIble not any CONGREGATIOn..lol

August 15th, 2012, 5:43 pm #9

Yes, he never sinned AFTER he was sanctified !!
SANCTIFY ORIGINATES FROM THE GREEK WORD HAGIAZO WHICH MEANS to sanctify, set apart, make holy; this can mean active dedication and service to God or the act of regarding or honoring as holy, to separate, consecrate; cleanse, purify, sanctify; regard, or reverence as holy

IT IS CLEAR FROM THE CONTEXT OF JOHN 10:36 THAT THE WORD HAGIAZO TRANSLATED AS SANCTIFY IN SOME VERSIONS, DOES NOT REFER TO THE ACT

OF PURIFYING OR CLEANSING ONE'S SINS, BUT RATHER, THE SETTING APART OF ONE FOR THE SERVICE TO GOD. AND WHO OR WHAT GOD HAS SANCTIFIED

AND SET APART IS MADE HOLY.

IN THE BIBLE, WHEN GOD SANCTIFIES, IT GENERALLY RELATES TO HIS SOVEREIGN ACT WHEREIN HE "SET APART" A PERSON, PLACE , OR THING TO

ACCOMPLISH HIS PURPOSES.

AS IN EXODUS 29:43 "And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by my glory."

AS IN GEN 2:3 "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."

IN THE SAME SENSE, IN JOHN 10:36, JESUS WAS SANCTIFIED AS TO BE SET APART BY GOD FOR HIS PURPOSE - THE MINISTRY OF CHRIST FOR THE SALVATION

OF SINFUL MAN.

AND EVEN BEFORE JESUS WAS BAPTIZED BY JOHN, JOHN HAD DECLARED THAT JESUS IS THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD (JOHN 1:29).

JESUS IS PERFECTLY WITHOUT ANY STAIN OF SIN TO BE THE HOLY AND PERFECT SACRIFICIAL LAMB OF GOD.

JOHN BAPTIZED WITH WATER FOR REPENTANCE (MATTHEW 3:11). DO YOU KNOW OF ANY SIN JESUS IS GUILTY OF THAT HE SHOULD REPENT?

THE REASON THAT JOHN CAME BAPTIZING WITH WATER IS SO THAT THE SON OF GOD MIGHT BE REVEALED TO ISRAEL (JOHN 1:33).

AND JOHN INDEED KNEW AFTER JESUS WAS BAPTIZED AND TO THAT HE TESTIFIED THAT JESUS IS "THE SON OF GOD" (MAT. 3:16-17; JOHN 1:32-34).

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

JESUS is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life.

PRAISE BE TO GOD, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

August 15th, 2012, 6:03 pm #10

DO you want to question why God sanctified your God Jesus? YOu're a fool. MIkey. If he was made holy, that only means he has sinned before. Or would you like to think God is a fool he made sinless an already sinless Jesus?

All right, Jesus became sinless AFTER he was was made holy- no debate on that. He became the Lamb of God AFTER he was called to preach the word of God. No debate on that. THose were all AFTER he was made holy.