Iglesia ni Cristo in a nutshell - Doctrines exposed

Dan
Dan

August 18th, 2005, 9:09 pm #2

Manalo's evil church is now known, thanks to the internet.

Romanong Pagano
Romanong Pagano

August 18th, 2005, 9:25 pm #3

Iglesia ni Cristo in a nutshell - Doctrines exposed
this is really true with corresponding answers from the researcher or else he will "research" again. He wasted many time already, oops I am sorry, I mean spent many hours already. The researcher is very good, he won several awards already, including "Best Writer" for nonsense things.

Romanong Pagano
Romanong Pagano

August 19th, 2005, 2:21 am #5

the readers might think you are "bangag" on shabu again.

apologist
apologist

August 19th, 2005, 2:42 am #6

do me a favor? stay in this forum, it would really give us a good laugh.. its a new iglesia ni cristo bigotry exemplied by no other than you.

DEA
DEA

August 19th, 2005, 12:39 pm #7

Please don't stir up Apol-pologist yet, he is still under rehab.

Romanong Pagano
Romanong Pagano

August 19th, 2005, 1:22 pm #8

do me a favor? stay in this forum, it would really give us a good laugh.. its a new iglesia ni cristo bigotry exemplied by no other than you.
This is my problem since I was born. According to my Godmother when I was baptized, the priest doesn't like to continue the rites because my real name is "Romano Pampagano" but after some explanations and the name was already registered in the Civil Registrar's Office, he baptized me. Don't worry because I am planning to migrate to United States and if ever I will be lucky to become American citizen, I will change my name to "Roman Pagan". May the blessed mother of your god be with you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm #9

you are so annoying.