ERIC, so why did you marry er rather why haven't you kicked your stupid wife to hell?

ERIC, so why did you marry er rather why haven't you kicked your stupid wife to hell?

July 11th, 2012, 8:40 am #1

YOU have exposed her, embarrashed her no end, so I'm wonderinghere why you haven't done yet the final act: KICK her out ato rest out of peace inhell.

My wife has EVERY issue of PASUGO last 40 yrs, but doesnt have BIBLE!!
June 26 2012 at 10:31 PM Eric (Login sheepfound)

Response to Brilliant...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IIve told this before but its worth repeating

As all on here should know. my wife is among the many INC members who not only dont read the bible . but dont own one.

Until we married, she said going back as far as her grandmother, no member of her family. all INC members, have EVER owned a bible!

Now with that in mind, about a month ago she was scurrying to get to a REQUIRED bible study, (so i thought) !

But the kicker is that , the QUIZ was NOT on the BIBLE

the quiz was on the most recent issue of the BIBLE!

Guess what the topic was?

FElix of course lol

July 11th, 2012, 10:58 am #2

MANIFEST WHAT IS IN THE HEART OF A MAN.

PEACE.

July 11th, 2012, 12:17 pm #3

and yet you wanted now to play clean yourself? ha ha hahaa...
yes, and another stupid person married her and until now he keeps her though knowing he's as blind and stupid as a starfish.

Isn't that plain hypocrisy, Eric?

July 11th, 2012, 12:53 pm #4

YOU have exposed her, embarrashed her no end, so I'm wonderinghere why you haven't done yet the final act: KICK her out ato rest out of peace inhell.

My wife has EVERY issue of PASUGO last 40 yrs, but doesnt have BIBLE!!
June 26 2012 at 10:31 PM Eric (Login sheepfound)

Response to Brilliant...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IIve told this before but its worth repeating

As all on here should know. my wife is among the many INC members who not only dont read the bible . but dont own one.

Until we married, she said going back as far as her grandmother, no member of her family. all INC members, have EVER owned a bible!

Now with that in mind, about a month ago she was scurrying to get to a REQUIRED bible study, (so i thought) !

But the kicker is that , the QUIZ was NOT on the BIBLE

the quiz was on the most recent issue of the BIBLE!

Guess what the topic was?

FElix of course lol

Expose who?

Do you know my name and my wifes name?

Do you think EXPOSING her as to her NOT knowing the Bible but knowing PASUGO is EASY?

The husbands of INC wives are all in PAIN

At least the ones like me who could not spend another single MINUTE in that FALSE church

Do you know the SORROW men like me feel seeing their wives submit to the claws of this religious cult?

July 11th, 2012, 12:54 pm #5

yes, and another stupid person married her and until now he keeps her though knowing he's as blind and stupid as a starfish.

hoy kahit magpalit ka pa ng log in name, umaalingasang pa rin ang baho mo. ... bwa ha ha ha ha ha

July 11th, 2012, 12:58 pm #6

When did I EVER say AHOLE that my wife was not INTELLIGENT?

She is a college graduate working as a NURSE

Most of the friends we have in INC have demanding careers ranging from accountants to dcotors to lawyers etc

there is NO CORRELATION between INTELLIGENCE as to whether one is DECEIVED by a RELIGIOUS CULT

July 11th, 2012, 3:04 pm #7

Expose who?

Do you know my name and my wifes name?

Do you think EXPOSING her as to her NOT knowing the Bible but knowing PASUGO is EASY?

The husbands of INC wives are all in PAIN

At least the ones like me who could not spend another single MINUTE in that FALSE church

Do you know the SORROW men like me feel seeing their wives submit to the claws of this religious cult?

as your God Jesus was circumsized.

July 11th, 2012, 3:59 pm #8

You are not worthy of a reply anymore

July 14th, 2012, 5:26 am #9

suit yourself ERic, and blame your wife !

July 14th, 2012, 10:34 am #10

Blame my wife for what?