Summit Post

Summit Post

April 21st, 2012, 7:21 am #1

Anyone having trouble getting to the Sawtooth Page, I can get into Summit Post, I can log in, but the Sawtooth Page has been down for about a week or more. I'm getting a down for maintenance message...any thoughts?

Bob
Bob

April 21st, 2012, 1:01 pm #2

I had similar problems last week when I tried to get to the Lost River pages. Apparently they've been having some DNS issues and some users get the "no page found" message while others get on. Rumor had it that they were hacked and had to clean things up. I was able to get to the Sawtooths page this morning.

http://www.summitpost.org/sawtooth-range/171128

Bob

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 1:56 pm #3

Anyone having trouble getting to the Sawtooth Page, I can get into Summit Post, I can log in, but the Sawtooth Page has been down for about a week or more. I'm getting a down for maintenance message...any thoughts?
Yet another lame Summitpost inquiry.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:13 pm #4

I'm sorry for being rude everyone. The truth is I sleep in my sisters bed and she elbowed me all night. I would create a login, but i'm not sure what others will think of me. I'd rather just stay anonymous. One day I will get courageous and climb something, but until then I'll just lurk here pretending I have friends.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:16 pm #5

You pussy!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:18 pm #6

You are the pussy. Like you have never posted anything anonymous. He has the right to not like summitpost. So what if he sleeps in his sisters bed. How hasn't cuddled with their climbing partner on a cold bivi.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:21 pm #7

Listen little girl. Summit post being down isn't a reason to post something here. I had a really bad night, I said I was sorry. so just drop it. There goes my Saturday.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:25 pm #8

You guys are lame. What does bivi mean? Does it hurt?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:29 pm #9

Someone is posting like they were me.
Bivi is a french term for unplanned over night stay.
If you look up "Bivi" on summitpost you will see some crazy photos.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2012, 4:33 pm #10

Wana Bivi with me?
Hey, Hey, Its only gay if your the one taking it.

Confirmation of reply: