success!

success!

Dan
Dan

April 17th, 2010, 11:32 pm #1

Had 14 people in attendance for the outing. Put 11 of them on top of Little Sister. Great day after snow showers in the morning.

Rob W
Rob W

April 18th, 2010, 12:11 am #2

What a wonderful time I had yesterday and today. It was great to FINALLY meet all of you. I think I have been chiming in on this board for over three..........asking tons of questions, reading your posts and trip reports, etc. Love this board and love the people that post here.

Wish I had the stomach today (dang cereal) to join you on the top of Little Sister. I got to about 10,100ft. In my own right, I was satisfied to have gained over 3000 ft. Even though I didnt summit, it was a great time and WELL Worth the drive and bad nights sleep!

I hope to be able join you guys on some future hikes!

I think I have the climbing bug. On my way out, I couldnt help but admire the Lost rivers, Lemhis and all the mountains surrounding Arco and Craters of the Moon.

In the near future, I will be making a small post on my blog. It is pretty ghetto......but a good place for me to share experiences and pictures.

http://robbiesoutdoorlife.blogspot.com/

April 18th, 2010, 1:07 am #3

Had 14 people in attendance for the outing. Put 11 of them on top of Little Sister. Great day after snow showers in the morning.
to see who will get it up on SummitPost first!

Rob W
Rob W

April 18th, 2010, 2:18 am #4

What a wonderful time I had yesterday and today. It was great to FINALLY meet all of you. I think I have been chiming in on this board for over three..........asking tons of questions, reading your posts and trip reports, etc. Love this board and love the people that post here.

Wish I had the stomach today (dang cereal) to join you on the top of Little Sister. I got to about 10,100ft. In my own right, I was satisfied to have gained over 3000 ft. Even though I didnt summit, it was a great time and WELL Worth the drive and bad nights sleep!

I think I have the climbing bug. On my way out, I couldnt help but admire the Lost rivers, Lemhis and all the mountains surrounding Arco and Craters of the Moon.

In the near future, I will be making a small post on my blog. It is pretty ghetto......but a good place for me to share experiences and pictures.

3 years...that is

mlsl
mlsl

April 18th, 2010, 2:36 am #5

to see who will get it up on SummitPost first!
we addressed that on the mountain. we have a coordinated approach. we are still a team...but thanks

mlsl
mlsl

April 18th, 2010, 2:37 am #6

post this from Howe? Pickles?

mlsl
mlsl

April 18th, 2010, 2:53 am #7

about the cereal. Our leader for Gannet peak in WY succumbed to cereal sickness but he ended up recovering. I ate a whole bag of jelly beans and swedish fish and did great, but i don't recommend that... it was, however, REALLY good to meet you. and i am glad you were with us for the 3k. Next time ...

Dan
Dan

April 18th, 2010, 2:55 am #8

post this from Howe? Pickles?
Howe. Pickles rules btw.

Rob W
Rob W

April 18th, 2010, 3:04 am #9

did you order the fried pickles?? lol

mlsl
mlsl

April 18th, 2010, 3:45 am #10

Howe. Pickles rules btw.
my most recent Borah climb pre-trip meal was from pickles btw. glad you enjoyed...

Confirmation of reply: