My Senior Composition Recital

My Senior Composition Recital

November 12th, 2010, 5:50 pm #1

I know it has nothing to do with the outdoors but a number of people who frequent the board have asked me to post something when it comes up to let them know. It will be on December 3rd at 7:30 PM in the Morrison Center recital hall (Room C200). I hope to see many of you there to hear the music I've written!

Steve W
Steve W

November 13th, 2010, 10:54 pm #2

))

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 16th, 2010, 11:42 pm #3

I know it has nothing to do with the outdoors but a number of people who frequent the board have asked me to post something when it comes up to let them know. It will be on December 3rd at 7:30 PM in the Morrison Center recital hall (Room C200). I hope to see many of you there to hear the music I've written!
Is this like a Napoleon Dynamite skit where you will dance on stage with your moon boots on? How much does it cost? How long will it take? How many other "skits" will I have to sit through? Will there be refreshments?

November 17th, 2010, 3:56 am #4

This one time, at Band Camp....

November 17th, 2010, 6:35 am #5

Is this like a Napoleon Dynamite skit where you will dance on stage with your moon boots on? How much does it cost? How long will it take? How many other "skits" will I have to sit through? Will there be refreshments?
Cost: Free
Time: 1 hour
Other Skits: None
Refreshments: YES!
Moon Boots Dance: Possibly if you pay me enough.
Good Music: Guaranteed!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2010, 3:38 am #6

bump

Steve W
Steve W

December 5th, 2010, 5:36 am #7

Sorry I missed it Matt, Amy has da flu

December 5th, 2010, 6:45 am #8

John and Julie made it as did Alex the math professor.

December 5th, 2010, 6:48 am #9

I would have if I lived in Boise. Did you record it? Video? Anything?

December 5th, 2010, 8:24 pm #10

I had both an audio and video recording made of the recital that I can make copies of for anyone interested. I could also maybe put some of it on youtube.

Confirmation of reply: