Idaho Eleveners Completed

Idaho Eleveners Completed

September 22nd, 2012, 4:03 am #1

John Roache and I completed our quest to climb all ranked Idaho 11ers when we summited "The Brow" together just after 1pm today. We completed the Idaho Top 100 yesterday when we summited "Ferguson Peak".

I climbed my first 11er on the 2006 fall outing. John had only climbed two 11ers prior to that trip:

(Splattski photo)

It has been an amazing and unforgettable journey.

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier

Ray Brooks
Ray Brooks

September 22nd, 2012, 4:42 am #2

I am curious?

Retirement?

or

New goals?

michael
michael

September 22nd, 2012, 6:19 am #3

John Roache and I completed our quest to climb all ranked Idaho 11ers when we summited "The Brow" together just after 1pm today. We completed the Idaho Top 100 yesterday when we summited "Ferguson Peak".

I climbed my first 11er on the 2006 fall outing. John had only climbed two 11ers prior to that trip:

(Splattski photo)

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier
That is a pretty impressive accomplishment. I was looking at your register on Griswold yesterday and figured you must be getting close. Its interesting how many people in Colorado climb the "centennials" but never here in Idaho. You guys may as well keep going on to finish the Idaho bicentennials as well- you already have a good start on that! Give us a list of your five favorite 11ers sometime.

splattski
splattski

September 22nd, 2012, 11:09 am #4

+1
Great job, guys.
And I want to see those five peaks as well.

September 22nd, 2012, 2:30 pm #5

(Splattski photo)

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier
Way to stick with it. I've started a lot of different peak lists over the years but never finished one. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to finish a big list and the Idaho 11ers is a big tough list. You guys got what it takes!

September 22nd, 2012, 2:32 pm #6

(Splattski photo)

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier
All I can say is WOW! So is it on to the 10k's? You guys are awesome!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 22nd, 2012, 3:17 pm #7

(Splattski photo)

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier
Way to go guys! It took a ton of commitment and grit to have accomplished this. Proud to have climbed a handful of these peaks with you two living legends. And nice t-shirt you're sporting there Geo!

Dave
Dave

September 22nd, 2012, 3:21 pm #8

Anonymous was me

SummitGirl
SummitGirl

September 22nd, 2012, 3:41 pm #9

(Splattski photo)

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier
Huge congrats. I'm glad I got to meet and climb one with you!!

September 22nd, 2012, 3:55 pm #10

(Splattski photo)

Trip reports to follow.
-George Reinier
Nice job! I'm curious what's next also?

Confirmation of reply: