Fall Outing 2010

Fall Outing 2010

Dan
Dan

August 13th, 2010, 10:28 pm #1

The fall outing for 2010 will be held in the Sawtooths on Saturday, September 11th. We will be climbing El Capitan.

El Capitan is a class 3 climb. Mileage is about 11 round trip. Gain is around 2800'.

For those that can, we will meet Friday night and camp near the trailhead. Exact camping details to follow. The hike will start at the Petit Lake trailhead at 8am on Saturday the 11th.

Some people will be camping after the hike on Saturday night and bagging another peak on Sunday... there are several viable options in the area.

August 13th, 2010, 10:46 pm #2

I'm traveling for work on Friday, so I'll drive up Saturday morning with room in the car if someone wants to jump in.
I'm planning on Sunday, too.

August 13th, 2010, 10:47 pm #3

The fall outing for 2010 will be held in the Sawtooths on Saturday, September 11th. We will be climbing El Capitan.

El Capitan is a class 3 climb. Mileage is about 11 round trip. Gain is around 2800'.

For those that can, we will meet Friday night and camp near the trailhead. Exact camping details to follow. The hike will start at the Petit Lake trailhead at 8am on Saturday the 11th.

Some people will be camping after the hike on Saturday night and bagging another peak on Sunday... there are several viable options in the area.
Bummer! I can't make it that weekend. Have fun anyways. It sounds like a great trip!

August 14th, 2010, 4:18 pm #4

I am in and might take you up on one of your seats in your Suby JP

August 14th, 2010, 4:54 pm #5

It sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to come but ill be elk hunting in Sept. Maybe ill get my elk early and then ill try to make it. Have fun everyone.

Jacob

Rob W
Rob W

August 15th, 2010, 1:54 am #6

I would really like to go! I am supporting my friend in the Lotoja classic that day.

If their are other possible days to go...I would be in favor of it!

Is "You Know Who" gonna cook??? ......

......CAuse I might have to dump my buddy and come anyways!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 16th, 2010, 9:12 pm #7

Will you and your friends be there?

Smoove910
Smoove910

August 16th, 2010, 9:23 pm #8

I'm traveling for work on Friday, so I'll drive up Saturday morning with room in the car if someone wants to jump in.
I'm planning on Sunday, too.
I might be able to attend, but will be an interesting situation since my B-day is on the 10th.

John, maybe I can hitch a ride if there's still room? It would be nice to chat with you guys on the way up. I'll advise if I'm a definate.

Kris

mlsl
mlsl

August 16th, 2010, 11:52 pm #9

Will you and your friends be there?
haven't talked to anyone about it yet. If i do make it, you need to be extra nice, my big 5-0 is the day before.

Steve W
Steve W

August 17th, 2010, 12:55 am #10

Girl you are old!!!!

Confirmation of reply: